We need to talk about Max Verstappen

How?

I've stated how Ricciardo has been better than Max. Ricciardo has beaten Max in Qualifying 8 times (Max has only beaten Ricciardo twice. Ricciardo has beaten Max in the races 6 times (Max only four times) and Ricciardo has outscored Max despite the fact Red Bull has costed Ricciardo 20 points by poor strategy or that Monaco incident
Daniel has more experience and it shows. But one thing: You win and lose as a team. When a team makes a mistake with Daniel in Barcelona that does not mean that Max is not deserving the win. The team around Max made the right decision. PLUS Max is great with preserving his tires.

Daniel has more experience and it shows. But one thing: You win and lose as a team. When a team makes a mistake with Daniel in Barcelona that does not mean that Max is not deserving the win. The team around Max made the right decision. PLUS Max is great with preserving his tires.

"win and lose as a team" I really hate that saying. It's complete bull****. Ricciardo was doing a perfect job up front and his team let him down! Max lucked into that win. The same team that let Ricciardo down handed the win to Max. Also the "win and lose as a team" bull**** does not explain Red Bull making the biggest **** up in recent F1 history. Why should Ricciardo have to accept defeat as a team when he was let down completely

Motorsports is a TEAMSPORT. Sorry for you to say that, but if you win you do this not just because you are good, but also because the team gives you a good car, gives you the right tires, gives you the right strategy. Then when the team makes a mistake, BAD LUCK. Sorry!

Motorsports is a TEAMSPORT. Sorry for you to say that, but if you win you do this not just because you are good, but also because the team gives you a good car, gives you the right tires, gives you the right strategy. Then when the team makes a mistake, BAD LUCK. Sorry!

I don't view it completely as a team sport. F1 drivers are out there to win for themselves. They want to win a drivers championship. You never have a driver who simply aims to win the constructors championship and not the drivers championship

In Spain Red Bull decided to copy the Ferrari's strategy. Ricardo got Vettel's, Max had Kimi's, which was in the end the better on. End of story.

It 's pretty clear that everyone has their favorite driver and a least favorite one (the hated one).

In Spain Red Bull decided to copy the Ferrari's strategy. Ricardo got Vettel's, Max had Kimi's, which was in the end the better on. End of story.

It 's pretty clear that everyone has their favorite driver and a least favorite one (the hated one).

They could of told Daniel that though instead of saying everyone is on the same strategy. And why the **** would you copy Ferrari, Ferrari have no clue when it comes to strategy

Both Daniel and Max were on the same strategy, but Max could save his tires so they kept him out and thus copied kimi's strategy.
btw: Hamilton and Alonso are backing Max' defense tactics.

btw: Hamilton and Alonso are backing Max' defense tactics.

And JB, Vettel and Raikkonen aren't happy, as I say way too often, what's your point, Toto said he was dangerous as well.

Both Daniel and Max were on the same strategy, but Max could save his tires so they kept him out and thus copied kimi's strategy.

Ricciardo could have made the end as well. Think of it like this, if Red Bull kept Max aen Daniel on the same strategy, they would have been 1-2

Both were on a 2-stop strategy. They kept Max out when they saw that Max' lap times were not increasing that much as Daniels. But ok. Is it bad to disagree? At least when you get 46 disagrees yeah...

Both were on a 2-stop strategy. They kept Max out when they saw that Max' lap times were not increasing that much as Daniels. But ok. Is it bad to disagree? At least when you get 46 disagrees yeah...

Yes, but Max wasn't going to overtake Ricciardo. Same strategy, would have been a 1-2. Instead, they ****ed Ricciardo over and got a 1-4.

No I like when people disagree. I find these debates entertaining, and it's good to debate

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.7%