VWSR S3: Virtual World Series by Renault (F3.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mclaren Mp4 style Kimi racing :thumbsup:

rFactor22013-12-0816-16-22-62_zps690d733e.png

rFactor22013-12-0816-16-49-01_zpsb9f1b2fc.png

rFactor22013-12-0816-12-08-22_zps2284211b.png

Ian Franssen,
Must compliment you on the skins prep work.
I have been casting the net to see if a budding skin artist will help me but if not I reckon Ill take one of yours with a slight colour change, Well done.

I drove in a GP2 like league at GPVWC this year using rfactor 1 with the RFE weather plugin, it worked brilliantly, we had a weather forcast for each race with a percentage of the chance of rain, but like the real world weather it didn't always do what you thought it might and this slight uncertainty for everyone made the events very exciting.

Thanks I found such a program, I will use that system with percentage of rain:), but maybe not on all race events.

Fuji, Bahrain, Poznan, Sebring:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/categories/rf2-tracks.17/

Mills Metropark, Portugal, Silverstone are official ISI tracks which can be found:
http://rfactor.net/web/rf2/rf2dl/

Still in development: Losail

The one that is left to be decided: TBA

Thanks Stefan. And probably we will use version 1.0 from Poznan, as I read that the update 1.1 has shared pitboxes, I believe version 1.0 doesn't. Need to test that a bit more, will confirm later on which version we will use for the race. (1.1 is mostly graphical update)

Ian, I tried Sebring under the lights, I dropped the HDR profile into the Sebring folder (it go's there and not the 1.90 folder does it ?) and then you say "and select the profile before race" I cant see where to select it, ingame under the Sebring track selection I just have the three different layouts, am I mlooking in the wrong place ?

Ian, I tried Sebring under the lights, I dropped the HDR profile into the Sebring folder (it go's there and not the 1.90 folder does it ?) and then you say "and select the profile before race" I cant see where to select it, ingame under the Sebring track selection I just have the three different layouts, am I mlooking in the wrong place ?

When you are ingame you can select the hdr profile under settings.

Not sure exactly but with the profiles just add them into the folder for track setups you can add to each layout etc also.

Perhaps if Ian could add the link to each track in the general info thread at the calendar post, next to each track would make it easier to find each :thumbsup:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes