VWSR S3: Virtual World Series by Renault (F3.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought about some build up options as well in the past days.
I would like to have something like pre season testing. It would be great to have sessions where a few fast drivers are there for support and also sharing setups with the other drivers.

For pure driving analysis we would need to figure out a very easy way for drivers to record and share their telemetry. For me telemetry is the best tool to analyze the performance diffrences between drivers.

Maybe we could do it in F1 style and choose only a single track for a few weeks with consistent conditions.
If you just jump in a leauge and have no preperation it is hard, because you most of the time barely know the car and every two weeks you have another event to prepare for. That way you will carry your mistakes over from the last race.

Testing on the same track can be a bit booring sometimes, but once you really mastered the car on one track, you just know how it should behave on other tracks etc.

I have started a conversation with Bram regarding this and I would get more involved organizing this. If you are interested you are more than welcome, because a key will be a good promotion.
I like the sound of this.
Kind of pre season testing-young driver tests all in one.
Optimise a setup and your own performance over many laps then move from there.

Why we dont use mods like Brabham BT20, Spark or EVE or the F3 old cars? I like These cars very much from the old GPL game. Only a thought :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 232 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%