VWSR S3: Virtual World Series by Renault (F3.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys! I am still looking for a partner for the upcoming F3.5 season. Let me know if anyone is interested.
I am racing in anthoer rF2 Championship in formula one so I'm getting better every week with the setups and the understanding of the cars.
Cheers!

Hey Guys! I am still looking for a partner for the upcoming F3.5 season. Let me know if anyone is interested.
I am racing in anthoer rF2 Championship in formula one so I'm getting better every week with the setups and the understanding of the cars.
Cheers!

Hey David,

You can also put the request in this thread, some people might search over there and your post could get overlooked in this one;)

Ian how will the weather work ? is it random, if it was dry every race that would be a bit boring, some of my best sim racing moments have been when some unexpected weather has reared it's head, we had it one of the F1 seasons here when we used the MMG 2007 mod on Race 07 iirc, it was great fun.

Martin, what my first idea was to make a broadcast with expected weather, something like "halfway during the race there will be light rain followed by heavy rain untill the end"

I haven't completly decided, but I might change to a more vague weather forcast, as in real life the weather can also be different than forecasted. Something like there is a possibility of rain.

The weather will be set or by another staffmember, or by chance of rain executed by the game itself, example "40% chance of rain during the race."

Once decision is made I will make an announcement of how it will work.

The reason for a weatherforecast is that you would have it in real life too, and that you can sort of expect what the weather can be. But I do like to have some inpredictability like in real life, so will try to implement that.

that is allowed no problem.

I will provide a template and racedepartment logo's, and if you like to use them great we would like that, but it's not obligated.

If the series will go to a broadcast (no plans at the moment but who knows in the future) than I might have some additional request to a skin, but as it is now no requirements to skins except no offensive content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 359 28.0%