VWSR S3: Virtual World Series by Renault (F3.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
VWSR S3 - F3.5: Round 5 @ Proznan April 6th
If your application to drive the in league is accepted, we expect you to be present during all races of the season unless you provide an absence report with a valid excuse to the staff. If you happen to miss out on an event and go missing in action afterwards without giving any notice the race staff reserve the rights to terminate your licensed member status on RaceDeparment.

Use the following template to fill out an absence report:
  • Name & Surname:
  • Round number:
  • Reason:
Absence reports need to be completed and sent at least 24 hours before the start of the event! Failure to meet the deadline is reason for the league admins to revoke your licensed membership and expel you from the league!

Name & Surname: David Turnbull
Round number: Round 5
Reason: Totally forgot about this due to the bahrain extra race, have never done a single lap of poznan so would be a danger to others, ill sit this one out sorry guys.

ill be there. been really busy generally lately but this is my last race before i'm away visiting parents (for 7 days) so i will make the most of it. whilst it's a nice circuit to drive..its not great for overtaking so cant wait for the classics like nurburgring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes