VSCC S2 | General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
all i do is click on layer and add new click yes highlight it and paste.
i know its easy saying it and i was struggling the same a few weeks ago but it does get easier trust me, and then it gets addictive :roflmao::roflmao:

OK, more or less done, it's ugly as poo, but it's mine :)

261j19y.jpg

BTW: How do you take showroom screenshots? Neither ctrl+print screen nor F12 work in my case.

BTW: How do you take showroom screenshots? Neither ctrl+print screen nor F12 work in my case.
Use FRAPS.
And your car's not bad looking, I wouldn't get that far myself unless I spent a few days 100% dedicated to it. :thumbsup: As it was, Rupe did that bit :-D

Im not around to race very often but if anyone needs a teamy for the VSCC then chuck me a PM im not alien material but i do ok on GSC, been racing on another site for the last few years finished third in their GSC championship but probably not at RD standards,
i will get my eyes opened in my first championship here.

Edit: i am proud to say i am now driving for Walk Racing, hope i can do some good for the team.

Last edited:
Before I sign up (yes my account isn't certified yet :cool:) just one little question. Is there a list of which numbers are taken currently or do I have to read through the signup thread? :)

Right, I need some help guys; my usual painters have gone awol and I need help to convert my scheme to RD regulations. Basically I only need the RD stickers added.
Anyone have the time? I know very little about painting and I only have the dds files, hopefully thats enough :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back