VSCC S2 | General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have spoken to the great and wonderful OZ and he says the V8 Stockers are.......;)

Any future plans for one? I wouldn't mind setting up my own 24/7 hosted server if enough people were interested.

I'd also be interested in running the FIA GT3 2010 mod along side as well. I've run, 'hosted', servers before, just not a sim racing one, so it'd be a new experience for me.

I am planning for the next league, but I haven't confirmed if it'll be V8s or not yet. Depends, I think, on how soon/long it will take for the touring cars to get to GSC, and how much time I have this year for running leagues.

Nox, are you the only one running leagues for GSCE? I understand its probably a size able commitment. I do have a server up and running and don't mind helping out where needed. Now I can't necessarily commit to running a league on a weekly basis per se, but I don't mind running races, practice sessions etc, for those interested.

Days I can participate would be mostly Mondays, and maybe a Sunday or Tuesday here and there. But the server is 24/7.

The server I have now is currently only a 10 slot server, but it is set up for V8's at Guapore. I would be more than happy for members here to have the opportunity to use it.

As I figure things out on the server side of things, I would like to run a couple of mods as well, namely the GT3 as already mentioned, and also the Porche/Ferrari F340.

Let me know what you think. I can also use feedback on server side settings as I'm new to running a sim racing server.

Cheers,

D0K

@D0K It is very generous of you, but servers aren't the issue (we have pretty neat servers, only very recently updated too). I generally am the main person running GSCE leagues, but it isn't a one man show. I have invaluable help from people for skin packs, feedback on planning, track testing, broadcasting, commentating, etc. We could always use more help of course, see here. Again, thank you so much.

Nox, no worries. ;) I did see the open positions listing, and I was very tempted to apply, but as mentioned already, I can't commit to a regular league schedule. Hopefully soon, I can take part in some pick up races here at RD. :D

Cheers,

D0K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back