MGP16 Valentino Rossi The Game General Discussion

2016 MotoGP Game will contain many elements of VR's career (ranch, bikes, rally).
valentino_rossi_the_game_1-635x357.jpg

I talked to a Milestone guy on Twitter, who posted this pic (3d model in 3ds of Yamaha M1 2010)
CbgflIkW4AA7B0o.jpg

asking him if we would get updated tracks in the new game, because it really needs them.

He answered "For sure!". I really hope so...

Game will be out on June 2016

Hmm.... well.. this game was worth buying for one reason IMO...
The selection of twostrokes!

The sad part about it is the sound... but one huge plus is the riders ragg-doll effect when crashing, gives a nice realistic touch to it! almost like the flatout/next car game physics..

Otherwise the game feeling compared to the other MGP games is like a replay of the same games, just with different content. DLC packs if you like... The do small changes and i cant tell if its at the right direction..

Some things iv noticed. I not sure if its really true.

-Brake indicators have gone? at least in Spain Cataluña
-with Marquez, second gear is longer (default options)
- braking and turing is stiffer

Im comparing this to the original game of motogp 15?

cheers!

Guys, I've bought Via Via Via Helmet (The Shark and the fish) from Misano 2015 and Recharging Helmet from Mugello 2015, but I can't equip them in carreer. They can be found in Rossipedia. Is there a way to equip them on my rider?
they are 2 different things. Go to Career rider customization, you will find some helmets (AGV, etc) that needs to be purchased with credits.

Things in Rossipedia can be used for racing, if you do a race or time trial you can select the bike you want and change the skin with the one you have unlocked.

Shortly: you can't use stuff from Rossipedia in career (but you could replace the textures of Via Via Via with another helmet available in career that you don't use, make sure it's agv, so you have your favourite helmet in career too ;) )

just need to say this....might thave missed somethings... but no information about best laps.. :(.
Edit! yes there is! i didnt see it at 1st :whistling:

the way the information in the game was presented in 15 was way better (more like on tv) and complete, at least bigger... now its like msdos printed letters on the screen. whats the point of having a helicopter if theres no replay from it? In game: the hud with the gears and bike condition is pretty sad :(. Why is the menu sideways?

The actual gameplay, most important, im ok with it, but with exactly the same graphic settings im getting 15-20 fps less :mad: a bit choppy sometimes, also when i crash...

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%