URD eGT mod

Interesting. I will re-download/install & try it again.
Hold up hold up. It happened in Spa. I guess it wasn't fixed after all.

I'm really disappointed. I hope Ales can get up-to-date with AC soon. He got himself too deep into rf2 and forgot the ways of AC. For people who think about buying this, beware of these issues that break the mood of an otherwise great mod:

No brake glow.

F6 cams are messed up, totally broken.
The cars have spinning tires in the air (This is the very first time i'm seeing this in my 3-4 years of playing this game. I wonder how this happened?)

Additionally, he could have added position lights but i guess he didn't want to bother with the code and chose the easy way out.

Sorry for the double post but yo @SandroX will we get an update about these? :( The car is so close to greatness man. Sublime model and sounds, great physics but these issues make it look bad.

I wasn't logged in when I purchased.
The email I got only has a v11 link.
Any clue how to get v12 now?

I emailed Ales, he sent me the link. Also said he's having difficulty, getting the shop to update the link. Hopefully he works it out soon but meanwhile, you could always try getting in touch with the man himself. Not everyone at once...

how do I sort the brake glow problem ?or will it come in a update?thanks
I've e-mailed ales about it (and f6 cams and the spinning tires) He said the tyres are already fixed and will come in the next update. He also said he'll forward the other issues to their in-game guy for AC (which i assume to be @SandroX)

So yeah, i assume those'll be fixed in the next update.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.