URD eGT mod

I bought this last week, very impressed, I ran 24 cars with no stuttering, ai being crap its a pity there are not a lot more servers to run these cars against people. Regarding updates am concerned as I paid with paypal, didn't have to register and was just giving a download link, how will I get future updates if I didn't register or have and updater etc,

Ahh ok so those will be
BMW Z4 GT3 (which we have) --- Nope we don't have it, not the "GTE"
Porsche 911 RSR (Found it from youtube) --- Nope wrong model series
Chevrolet Corvette C7.R (Even we have C6R) --- Kinda agree
Ferrari 458 Italia GT2 (Yup we have that) --- Nope we don't have it, not the "GTE"
Dodge Viper GTS-R (Nope we need that mod)
and
Aston Martin Vantage GTE (Nope we need that mod)

As far as I know I gathered the car information on my list for that kind of race. That would be awesome to race online!!

BMW Z4 GT3 is slightly different than the URD Z4 GTE

Porsche 911 RSR from "youtube" is more than likely the "997" model and not the "991" model of the 911. The URD has the recent (as of 2013~) which is the 991. Not only that the model and physics are solid compared to the 997. Eventhough I do love the 997 (body style) the 991 and especially URD's feels, looks, and is supported a lot better.

C7R is not available "yet" (by anyone at the moment). What you get is basically the same version as the C6R "demo".

458 GTE is not the GT2, different interior, as there's better shift lights IMO, on the steering wheel with a center shift indicator that's different as well.

Viper's are worth the minimal fee alone....fun and a great drive.

The Aston Martins are the underdog, but perform and drive great as well!! I love the "racket" these things make and the sounds of all the cars in general are exceptional.

Ultimately its worth the minimal $8 for this mod, even though it's not official content. I think it gives us access to the cars without some legal nightmare the original developer has to go through. It's not free like traditional mods granted but for minimal amount it takes to get these, worth it in the end, even if it's got some cars mildly similar.

I'm going to be running in a monthly Blancpain endurance series uses these EGT cars and was wondering if anyone's making any Blancpain liveries? Searching doesn't throw up any decent results

I'm going to be running in a monthly Blancpain endurance series uses these EGT cars and was wondering if anyone's making any Blancpain liveries? Searching doesn't throw up any decent results
Sorry, but I can't resist to not answer this, buuuuut....[NERD Mod on :D] Blancpain and SRO race cars which run under (or very closely) to the FIA GT3 spec, which are present in a great manner on AC, while the URD (great mod!) use the GTE FIA/ACO class (in fact they call them EGT and not GTX) :D[NERD Mod off] :D

seriuosly, you have some great cars to race a Blancpain Sprint/endureance series, why not to use them?! BMW Z4 GT3, McLaren Mp4-12C GT3, Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 and the "newly" released Nissan NISMO GT-R GT3! :D

Ciao!
Ignazio

In other words the URD EGT mod has the GTLM (or GTE if you like) cars which are a bit faster/have more aero than the GT3's in the Blancpain series. The GTLM cars are present at the 24h LeMans and in the North American IMSA TUSC series (great series to watch BTW)

Sorry, but I can't resist to not answer this, buuuuut....[NERD Mod on :D] Blancpain and SRO race cars which run under (or very closely) to the FIA GT3 spec, which are present in a great manner on AC, while the URD (great mod!) use the GTE FIA/ACO class (in fact they call them EGT and not GTX) :D[NERD Mod off] :D

seriuosly, you have some great cars to race a Blancpain Sprint/endureance series, why not to use them?! BMW Z4 GT3, McLaren Mp4-12C GT3, Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 and the "newly" released Nissan NISMO GT-R GT3! :D

Ciao!
Ignazio

We already also have a weekly Blancpain Sprint series using the BMW Z4 GT3, McLaren Mp4-12C GT3, Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 and the "newly" released Nissan NISMO GT-R GT3 at Stop Drop Gaming. The Endurance series was just to offer something a little different from the weekly GT3's.

Anyone know when URD will update tire model to V7??

Awaiting foverer for some real skin pack coming....

You best bet is to email the author or contact him via the URD Facebook page, he's usually pretty quick at answering but I think their time is spent on the Prototype pack at the moment.

I'm not sure what you mean by real skin pack? The car does already come with real race car liveries but due to copyright laws he can't use the real names on the real cars.

Your best bet is to look here on RD as some very talented people have done excellent skins for the car already. Some have even done the tyre textures so they have the correct logos on them.

I'm working on doing the 2016 Aston Martin team but don't want to get too far into it in case someone has already done them! :)

I downloaded this mod yesterday. But when i trying to start a track with one of the cars in this mod it won´t start. The track is being loaded but when it´s time for the car to be loaded the game returns to the lobby. No error messages. The track is from the stock content. I have also validated the files in steam.
The files is in the assetto corsa directory in the steam directory so i should be right. Is there anyone out there that can help me?
Log file added

Attachments

• log.txt
    208.6 KB · Views: 497
I downloaded this mod yesterday. But when i trying to start a track with one of the cars in this mod it won´t start. The track is being loaded but when it´s time for the car to be loaded the game returns to the lobby. No error messages. The track is from the stock content. I have also validated the files in steam.
The files is in the assetto corsa directory in the steam directory so i should be right. Is there anyone out there that can help me?
I am having the exact same issue. Can anyone help?

Did you get the mod from the official URD page?

If you did, send him a message via his Facebook page, or just keep an eye on it if you prefer.

The new version of AC broke the mod so he's having to redo them all, email with links will be sent out to purchasers when the update is done :thumbsup:

I've received the new mod files and still have the same issue. Here's a breakdown:

Standard Assetto Corsa tracks with standard Assetto Corsa Cars: works
Modded Assetto Corsa tracks with standard Assetto Corsa Cars: works
Standard Assetto Corsa tracks with Non-URD modded Assetto Corsa Cars: works

Any
Assetto Corsa tracks with any URD Assetto Corsa Cars: I can select the car. I can preview the car in the garage/workshop, including getting into it. When I click on Start Race the next screen comes up, but the car information is not displayed (the logo, model, and Tyre Model info). The track loads, and as soon as it says "Car 1: Arthur Merlin" (or whichever car I have selected) it crashes back to the car/track selection screen.

Relevant part of log file displayed below. Others who have this mod have told me they are getting similar but not the same errors - theirs involving data/lights.ini and data/digital_instruments.ini.

Help?

Last part of the log.txt file:
Code:
[RACE] CARS: 1
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/car.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [BASIC] GRAPHICS_OFFSET
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/car.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [BASIC] GRAPHICS_PITCH_ROTATION
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/car.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [GRAPHICS] MIRROR_POSITION
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/car.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [GRAPHICS] USE_ANIMATED_SUSPENSIONS
USING PHYSICS DRIVEN SUSPENSIONS
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/lods.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [COCKPIT_HR] DISTANCE_SWITCH
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/car.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [GRAPHICS] DRIVEREYES
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/car.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [GRAPHICS] ONBOARD_EXPOSURE
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/car.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [GRAPHICS] OUTBOARD_EXPOSURE
CAR LOADED IN 14
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/damage.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DAMAGE] INITIAL_LEVEL
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/damage.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DAMAGE] INITIAL_LEVEL
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/sounds.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [BACKFIRE] MAXGAS
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/sounds.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [BACKFIRE] MINRPM
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/sounds.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [BACKFIRE] MAXRPM
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/sounds.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [BACKFIRE] TRIGGERGAS
Creating car: urd_egt_darche []
Data path: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/car.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [INFO] SCREEN_NAME
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/car.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [BASIC] TOTALMASS
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/car.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [BASIC] INERTIA
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/car.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [CONTROLS] FFMULT
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/car.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [CONTROLS] STEER_LOCK
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/car.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [CONTROLS] STEER_RATIO
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/car.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [CONTROLS] LINEAR_STEER_ROD_RATIO
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/car.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [CONTROLS] STEER_ASSIST
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/car.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [FUEL] CONSUMPTION
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/car.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [FUEL] FUEL
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/car.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [FUEL] MAX_FUEL
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/car.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [RIDE] PICKUP_FRONT_HEIGHT
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/car.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [RIDE] PICKUP_REAR_HEIGHT
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/car.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [FUELTANK] POSITION
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DATA] MAX_TORQUE
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DATA] FRONT_SHARE
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DATA] HANDBRAKE_TORQUE
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DATA] COCKPIT_ADJUSTABLE
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DATA] ADJUST_STEP
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/suspensions.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [REAR] TYPE
ERROR: INIReader: content/cars/urd_egt_darche/data/suspensions.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [FRONT] TYPE
ERROR: Cannot create suspension type:   for wheel:0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years