Resource icon

Misc Ultimate Cockpit Movement 1.6.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sammy, that setup deserves a much better view. I'm currently on holiday on a lovely mediterranean island and won't be back until next week. But when I get back I'll send you a PM and we'll get this sorted out for you.

Awesome setup. Are you using a back projector?
Many thanks for your help. No, the projector is actually behind the cockpit.

Enjoy your vacation!

Whoooa holy ****, I just tried it. The shaking all the time is tremendous. It's really really tough and challenging for me to keep track of the braking points. Man, that's something unique, really awesome.
What bothers me in that cam is, the faster you drive, the nearer the cam gets to the steering wheel (so I can't see the mirrors good), shouldn't it be opposite?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just noticed this shaking cam LNG_CAMERA_CHASE_NEAR_REVERSE has no rain on the screen, that's sad. How to add it?

Edit: Hm, I see the type "Chase" does not provide rain, well, let's go into another deep search of "where the **** can we modify it", maybe I'll find something (hopefully not like last time with multiple tyre compound/tread project where it was only 50% success ...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoooa holy ****, I just tried it. The shaking all the time is tremendous. It's really really tough and challenging for me to keep track of the braking points. Man, that's something unique, really awesome.
What bothers me in that cam is, the faster you drive, the nearer the cam gets to the steering wheel (so I can't see the mirrors good), shouldn't it be opposite?

What cam is doing that ?
can you show me what you mean in a vid so I can see it pls.
and no sorry I don't think I can add rain drops to that view but if anyone can figure that out I will edit.
ps thx for your feedback

the faster you drive, the nearer the cam gets to the steering wheel

Isnt that the gear change effect as you excel your pushed back into seat moving your view back then moves forward as the excel declines then pulls you back again as you change gear again ?
I will look into this

I fixed the problem by moving camera out as you go faster but it isn't fov change effect as that only works up to a point .
Will post update as soon as I finish applying fix to the other cams.
Not that anyone cares lol

hi i copied files to the game as always but the car is see thru tyres went back to previous update it restored the car i tried 2 times same result

well it didnt happen until i tried yuor latest update so what else could it be i love your cams so i figured they worked in the past why not

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back