Resource icon

Misc Ultimate Cockpit Movement 1.6.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi guys,

Unfortunately, I'm getting no answer/solution from anybody so hope this stime somebody can help me with my request.
I would like to see the fron wheels and suspensions only - is there a way to get rid of the frame/nose?
I've tried many different camera angles but the nose/bodywork is visible all the time.
I need this view so I can use my homebuild simulator (F1 cockpit).

Appreciate your help!

Hey Sammy,

I've been playing around with this and it seems quite possible to do.

You will have to consider three things - what FOV (field of view) that you want ,your seat position forward/backward and how much of the nose you want to see.

Consider these shots: The first 6 show FOV change from standard game FOV (circa 54) down to a FOV of 39. The amount of nose that shows remains static.

These next shots have a static FOV but the seat moves forwards exposing more nose cone up front:

You will have to use a combination of the above.

The examples above are triple screen 3840x1024 resolution, and what works in that aspect ratio won't necessarily work for yours.

Hey Sammy,

I've been playing around with this and it seems quite possible to do.

You will have to consider three things - what FOV (field of view) that you want ,your seat position forward/backward and how much of the nose you want to see.

Consider these shots: The first 6 show FOV change from standard game FOV (circa 54) down to a FOV of 39. The amount of nose that shows remains static.

These next shots have a static FOV but the seat moves forwards exposing more nose cone up front:

You will have to use a combination of the above.

The examples above are triple screen 3840x1024 resolution, and what works in that aspect ratio won't necessarily work for yours.

This looks great!
Hopefully it will work.

Could you please forward those files to me (Ferrari car).

Thank you very much!

I'm getting this error message when opening Fergo...

Attachments

• Fergo error.jpg
    Fergo error.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 236
Ok tried to use a different program: EGO cam editor. Unfortunately not possible to modify the nearplane:

<Parameter name="nearPlane" type="scalar" value="0.0380" />

It's just not in there... or is it?

Attachments

• cam.jpg
    cam.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 227
If I had 3 screens I would tip them 45 degrees and edit the game so it rotates the view the same.
that way your have more view of the sky and cockpit.

Sammy, that setup deserves a much better view. I'm currently on holiday on a lovely mediterranean island and won't be back until next week. But when I get back I'll send you a PM and we'll get this sorted out for you.

Awesome setup. Are you using a back projector?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back