UFO Discussion

I think we have to agree to disagree here.

I doubt the audio is genuine and if it is who said it and in what context was it said.
Those are questions only the STS-29 crew and NASA controllers know the answers to.

However I will continue question and doubt conspiracy theorists and alien spacecraft believers until the day that they provide irrefutable evidence.

Yea let´s disregard the immense amount of reports as well and let´s all be extremely ignorant instead.

irrefutable proof. You can´t even find that for evolution..

You can look at for example viruses and see how they evolve but it´s in no means "irrefutable proof" of evolution even though most of us agree that the theory of evolution is the best theory(explanation) available of how we got to this point.

Well Hampus while evolution is a model, the notion that Aliens have visited/not visited the earth is not because it is a true or false statement.

Let's say it like this, what do you want from this? For us to acknowledge that aliens have visited the earth as a fact or that the government has been lying about them since long time?

The term irrefutable is however debatable (yes I acknowledge that), that one boils down to definition of it.

Well Hampus while evolution is a model, the notion that Aliens have visited/not visited the earth is not because it is a true or false statement.
So is evolution. It´s either true or it´s false. There´s no grey zone with evolution.
Either things evolved or they did not.

Let's say it like this, what do you want from this? For us to acknowledge that aliens have visited the earth as a fact or that the government has been lying about them since long time?
The first thing would be to start using some of that critical thinking in the other direction as well.
Seems it only works in one direction for some people.

Take Roswell. Military say themselves a saucer had crashed. Not an object, not a meteorite but a saucer.
The next day they change the story.
Here´s where critical thinking that you all hold so dearly goes right out the window.
You just accept the "new" story and get on with it.
"Nothing weird changing story just like that, nothing to see here move along"

Then when you see witness reports from people either being there or from their kids telling the stories they heard from their parents who were there saying they have been ridiculed.

Same with Phoenix lights. A whole city reports the sighting of an immense craft, so big you can land several B-2 Bombers on it.

The military again assumes the population is so ignorant and so retarded that they can simply state it was flares over a mountain.

Even the Governor saw it, he first went public with that then when the press conference came they ridiculed the whole subject by bringing in a man with an alien suite and him joking saying it was nothing weird that day.

Then 10 years later he apologized for ridiculing the whole thing and said he still don´t know what that was he say that day.

Population just forgets as usual and things go back to "normal".

It´s so obvious there´s a cover-up from the US point of view. You have the mexican military openly speaking about their UFO encounters.
When was the last time you heard anyone from the US military talking about UFO´s that´s still working there?
You don´t, the only guys you hear are former military personnel (over 500 of them) but again, just brushed aside when there´s very clearly something that is a bit odd here.

There´s a huge elephant in the room and most people are trying desperately to ignore it.
I can´t ignore it.

So is evolution. It´s either true or it´s false. There´s no grey zone with evolution.
Either things evolved or they did not.

Evolution as a theory can never be true as it can never be validated. Models have to be open to be falsifiable, only if they are that they can be regarded as accurate but never true.

The first thing would be to start using some of that critical thinking in the other direction as well.
Seems it only works in one direction for some people.

Yeap, thats what I have done years ago and not found anything. I'd be happy to be proven wrong though.

Take Roswell. Military say themselves a saucer had crashed. Not an object, not a meteorite but a saucer.
The next day they change the story.
Here´s where critical thinking that you all hold so dearly goes right out the window.
You just accept the "new" story and get on with it.
"Nothing weird changing story just like that, nothing to see here move along"

Prove it to me then! Show me the original press release from the military and then the changed story. No links or third party accounts.

Then when you see witness reports from people either being there or from their kids telling the stories they heard from their parents who were there saying they have been ridiculed.

Witness reports of what? Strange lights? Unidentified objects? Well certainly no alien spacecrafts there.

Same with Phoenix lights. A whole city reports the sighting of an immense craft, so big you can land several B-2 Bombers on it.

The military again assumes the population is so ignorant and so retarded that they can simply state it was flares over a mountain.

Even the Governor saw it, he first went public with that then when the press conference came they ridiculed the whole subject by bringing in a man with an alien suite and him joking saying it was nothing weird that day.

Then 10 years later he apologized for ridiculing the whole thing and said he still don´t know what that was he say that day.

Population just forgets as usual and things go back to "normal".

I've read about that story, it is very interesting and compelling.
It is one of those cases you would like to investigate more.

It´s so obvious there´s a cover-up from the US point of view. You have the mexican military openly speaking about their UFO encounters.
When was the last time you heard anyone from the US military talking about UFO´s that´s still working there?
You don´t, the only guys you hear are former military personnel (over 500 of them) but again, just brushed aside when there´s very clearly something that is a bit odd here.

What is obvious? That they have a different explanation than others? The Mexican army and the US army are also in vastly different situations. The Mexican army is currently at war with drug lords, while the US is fighting several wars which means that lots of things are secret and considered a threat to the nation. Is is rightly so? Debatable obviously.

The number of military personal I can't comment on because I have not seen so many public statements.

There´s a huge elephant in the room and most people are trying desperately to ignore it.
I can´t ignore it.

Or there is an anteater in the room but the glasses someone is wearing makes it an elephant.

What is obvious? That they have a different explanation than others? The Mexican army and the US army are also in vastly different situations. The Mexican army is currently at war with drug lords, while the US is fighting several wars which means that lots of things are secret and considered a threat to the nation. Is is rightly so? Debatable obviously.
Ok now i´ve seen it all. What a brilliant explanation as to why one officially reports ufo encounters and the other does not.
Both are at war but one is fighting drug lords so that´s the reason....jesus...

It´s clear you choose to ignore the elephant in the room now.
Ignorance is a bliss.

And thank you for further emphasizing my point that most people, including yourself will go to such great lengths finding explanations that makes ZERO sense whatsoever just to dodge the subject at hand.

Something flying in the sky? Must be a basketball obviously.

Frederick

http://www.roswellproof.com/

Tells the events as they happened, and how the story was changed. It also has blown up scans of the Ramey Memo in the famous newspaper image. That's been enhanced and analyzed and contains interesting phrases like "shining disc" "victims" and others. Again this is an official military memo being held by Ramey when the official picture was taken.

No swamp gas in the memo. Aside from this case there's hundreds if not thousands of pilots, military, arc, passengers and astronaughts who report similar phenomena. That number grows annually as more and more people report they're experiences instead of keeping it to themselves.

Part of the reason for that is as Hampus says, people will close they're eyes and plug their ears when confronted with something outside their comfort zone. It takes something beyond logic and testimony to prove anything to the "default debaters" who take EVERY shred of info and try to explain it away with gibberish.

Occam's razor: usually the most simple solution is usually the right one. Assuming the above video I posted was true, in what possible context do you tell NASA (not your buddy or your co-worker) in space that you have an "alien spacecraft under observation" I highly doubt he's talking about a van of aliens crossing the border...

Lots of text...

Whatever floats your boat mate...

Another website with moving icons and sounds from a 1940's radio.
Only contains summarized fragments of the news articles not the originals.

Part of the reason for that is as Hampus says, people will close they're eyes and plug their ears when confronted with something outside their comfort zone. It takes something beyond logic and testimony to prove anything to the "default debaters" who take EVERY shred of info and try to explain it away with gibberish.

Not a single evidence you have presented so far has been able to stand on its own.
The fake videos (from a known video faker), the NASA video (which can't be verified) and the conspiracy theory.

Occam's razor: usually the most simple solution is usually the right one. Assuming the above video I posted was true, in what possible context do you tell NASA (not your buddy or your co-worker) in space that you have an "alien spacecraft under observation" I highly doubt he's talking about a van of aliens crossing the border...

One does not begins to assume things when thinking logically such as assuming the video is true. First one has to establish the origin of it and then go from there. And when you establish the origin (and if the part is there) you can then begin to examine the original full length in order to determine in what context the thing was said and what the response from NASA was.
But until then it isn't true.

Weather balloons.

I'm glad you realized just how stupid that sounded.
but I have to say your imagination is great. Drug lords and everything. Just brilliant.

I have a great imagination I admit but I tend to limit it when it comes to certain things.

What I meant by the difference between México and USA is that USA is more secretive as it is at war abroad where they consider certain information to be damaging, is it right or wrong? Well that's up to each and their own to decide.

México on the otherhand is fighting a battle from inside the boarders which means that the interests to cover certain activities aren't there.

By your last name I assume you live in Sweden as do I, then you probably know that Sweden also did a lot of cover ups/kept things secret to protect their people as they said in those days.

Strange if at peace? Yes, if at war? No, not at all.

I have a great imagination I admit but I tend to limit it when it comes to certain things.
Clearly not,

Again has nothing to do with covering up all the UFO reports. You might as well blame Monsanto or some other irrelevant fact.

haha again, great imagination. "Damn Ciudad de Juarez where thousands of people die every year" "let´s open up on the UFO subject so we get more attention from the world"
When in reality all you would do is shift attention from for example Ciudad de Juarez.

Yea live in Sweden. Yes we find them on a regular basis and they get exposed on a regular basis because even though our Journalism is a bit skewed they don´t even flinch to uncover the next big story.

Which is the opposite of a country like USA which more or less has the media at it´s disposal.

Clearly not,

Again has nothing to do with covering up all the UFO reports. You might as well blame Monsanto or some other irrelevant fact.

No idea what you mean.

haha again, great imagination. "Damn Ciudad de Juarez where thousands of people die every year" "let´s open up on the UFO subject so we get more attention from the world"
When in reality all you would do is shift attention from for example Ciudad de Juarez.

Same here.

Yea live in Sweden. Yes we find them on a regular basis and they get exposed on a regular basis because even though our Journalism is a bit skewed they don´t even flinch to uncover the next big story.

Which is the opposite of a country like USA which more or less has the media at it´s disposal.

Agree to some part, the fact that some government use the media to it's advantage is not new and almost impossible to know as to what extent.

Quite the interesting story. Another Oscar for this gentlemen if he´s lying.

According to the Roswell Files, an investigative site about the incident Gerald Anderson may be a fraud: http://www.roswellfiles.com/Witnesses/anderson.htm

The detailed account of the event he gives from when he was 5-6 is amazing for being seen 44 years earlier makes me doubt him. That and that other witnesses on the site doesn't put him and his family on the site.

For me he wins an Oscar though. ;)

EDIT: Did some more digging and found what looks like his youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/Brfrancis100?feature=plcp
Anyone who want to chat with him go ahead :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.