UFO Discussion

Another interesting bit, not only an Oscar but apparently he can beat lie-detector tests.

Stanton Friedman arranged for Anderson to take a polygraph test, which was paid for by FUFOR. Robert Riggs, a member of the American Polygraph Association, was the examiner.
One of the questions asked was if Anderson had seen Dr. Buskirk since the incident- when he was 5 (or 6) years old. Anderson replied no, and Riggs did not see any deception in the reply. Indeed, Riggs informed Friedman that he had not found any evidence of deception by Gerald Anderson, nor any of pathology.

sneaky,

you can´t just walk in and beat a lie detector tests.

To beat one you need to re-phrase the whole question in your head so that the answer (yes or no) are actually true for your mental question rather then the actual one.

For example, person asks "Did you see any aliens?"
You then want to answer yes so you ask yourself mentally, "is the wall ahead of me grey"
And then you answer that question instead out loud.

But you still need to keep check of nerves and heart-rate etc.
Basically if you are going to lie you need to know wtf you are doing.

I did never say that you could walk in and beat a lie detector test.

I just pointed out that lie detector tests have a low validity (accuracy).
That in combination with the shady background of this guy from the Roswell files makes me doubt his truthfulness.

Chinese caught a UFO decloaking and moving away at very high speed. Camera is in a fixed position and doesn't move(till the UFO starts darting around and they cut/changed the feed as it made a second pass). Fixed camera = not a sunspot or reflection. Pulsing light suggests technology and the speed/rapid change in direction suggests its advanced.

Thoughts?

If you take a closer look at the object you can't see that it isn't disc shaped but flat and square shaped and appears to be spinning around.

In this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4EOQg739Ic4#t=88s You get a clearer look at the object.

In the next instant it appears to reverse but it cannot be establish to be the same object, If I were to take a guess it is a solar panel plate probably dropped from a satellite or so. That also explains the cloaking as the solar panel plate has a reflecting side and a dark side which make it seems like it is cloaking when it enters the scene.

You can´t make any shape of that, it´s a blinking light (which is interesting in itself)

Not sure how you can say it came from the solar panel as it started it´s path "behind" it and travelled towards it and then passed it on it´s way past the camera.

You can´t make any shape of that, it´s a blinking light (which is interesting in itself)

Disagree about the blinking light, and the shape I see is a square tumbling around.

Not sure how you can say it came from the solar panel as it started it´s path "behind" it and travelled towards it and then passed it on it´s way past the camera.

I didn't say it came from the solar panel of that ship,
There is a lot of debris in space: http://orbitaldebris.jsc.nasa.gov/photogallery/beehives.html#polar, most likely it came from another satellite or vessel.

If it came off another satellite or is just debris why does it have a strobe light on it? In aviation strobes are mandatory on all planes as anti-collision lights. Debris wouldn't explain the acceleration or chAnge of direction either.

If it came off another satellite or is just debris why does it have a strobe light on it? In aviation strobes are mandatory on all planes as anti-collision lights. Debris wouldn't explain the acceleration or chAnge of direction either.

Because of the spinning and tumbling the plate shows the reflecting side one moment and the black back side at another making it look like it is flashing.

One cannot speak about acceleration as we do not know the angle it comes from, most likely it is travelling at near constant speed from the time it enters until it vanishes from the screen. You get the same effect if you watch an airplane at a runway, at far distance it looks to be moving very slow until it actually passes you when it seems to speed past.

As for the change of direction, how do we know it is the same object? And if it is could it possibly have bounced against the camera vessel? We'll probably never know...

That could be possible that one side of an object is reflective, if that's the case what would caused it to start spinnning? From the camera's perspective, to me, it looks like the object doesn't cross behind the plane of the camera, it looks like it goes left to right below the cameras field of vision and comes back. As for bouncing off the camera module I don't think there's any protrusions out to where the satellite docks but I could be mistaken, I'll look into the design of the craft later to verify.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/07/tiny-alien-humanoid-among_n_3017854.html

o-ATACAMAHUMANOIDXRAY-570.jpg

Actually if you look at the Joe Rogan podcast with Steven Greer (posted one or two pages back) he´ll talk more about it. It´s quite an interesting interview.
Pretty sure he said they don´t know what it is but they know for a fact it´s not of terrestrial origin.
Think they could not find any DNA(?) matches of anything that we know on earth at least.

This is not an old thing, it´s just recently come up that they have found it.
You are probably mistaking it for something else.

Will be interesting to see what comes of this.

Greer has been hyping the movie more recently but i saw all these pictures and read that article AT LEAST 6+ months ago. Apparantly when I found it it had already made some rounds as well and they were trying to get the finding for the research. Interesting nonetheless, it'll be neat to see what if anything they can find after dissection.

Edit: here's some older links:http://mazeinamirror.blogspot.com/2012/10/dr-greers-6-inch-alien.html?m=1

This blog dates back from August 2012/earlier and talks about how his documentary "Sirius". In August he was trying to get funding, in October it was released but shortly after the Sikh temple shooting happened and it fell out of the lime light.

It's back now, I don't know if it remains unchanged or not after the events.

As for the change of direction, how do we know it is the same object? And if it is could it possibly have bounced against the camera vessel? We'll probably never know...
shenzhou-tiangong-china-manned-space-docking-120615d-02.jpg

Here's a pic of the Chinese sattelite and probe. Doesn't look like there is anything in the path of the object that it could have impacted or bounced off. if its not the same object why does it have similar speed and the same flashing light? I think it's the same object making a second pass and whoever was controlling the feed realized and switched it. Not the first time cameras and radios were switched to private channels after seeing something strange.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.