UFO Discussion

Greer has been hyping the movie more recently but i saw all these pictures and read that article AT LEAST 6+ months ago. Apparantly when I found it it had already made some rounds as well and they were trying to get the finding for the research. Interesting nonetheless, it'll be neat to see what if anything they can find after dissection.

Edit: here's some older links:http://mazeinamirror.blogspot.com/2012/10/dr-greers-6-inch-alien.html?m=1

This blog dates back from August 2012/earlier and talks about how his documentary "Sirius". In August he was trying to get funding, in October it was released but shortly after the Sikh temple shooting happened and it fell out of the lime light.

It's back now, I don't know if it remains unchanged or not after the events.
Yea seems to be an old trailer and it say in that link that the Sirius movie was released but it seems they are talking about the first trailer rather then the video as the trailer itself is asking for funding for the documentary.

Ok nice, i thought you ment old old like in that weird youtube video from Russia of some little thing that looked like an alien but turned out to be a chicken or something.

Here´s the latest trailer at least.

They were probably waiting for even more information about that little "thing".

I'm going to break down your post into separate parts.

Here's a pic of the Chinese sattelite and probe.

So far I'm with you.

Doesn't look like there is anything in the path of the object that it could have impacted or bounced off.

Not on the craft that is.

if its not the same object why does it have similar speed and the same flashing light?

Could be it isn't the same object, and as for the flashing light I did treat it in one of my earlier posts.

I think it's the same object making a second pass and whoever was controlling the feed realized and switched it. Not the first time cameras and radios were switched to private channels after seeing something strange.

Pure speculation.

You make two assumptions:

1) It is the same object.

2) It makes a second pass.

3) The controller switched off the feed when he/she saw the object.

Neither of these assumptions can be verified with this video evidence.

My take on alien life. It does exist. They are there. All over our galaxy. But what we experience is local to us. ie: They are local to us in the sense that even they do not even have the technology to travel from one side of our galaxy to another. We are in a quite stable, quiet part of the galaxy. Not much goes on here. This belt we live in I believe is teaming with life. The closer to the galactic core the more dangers exist for life to develop. We are lucky enough to be on the edge and that's why we are here and have had the time to develop. There are a lot of stable systems in this zone and they to have had the time to develop. Call it a galactic Goldilocks zone if you like. It's a pattern repeating itself all over the universe with the trillions upon trillions of galaxy's that exist in the universe.

Just happened: I saw three bright lights in the sky, nicely forming a triangle. The lights twinkled but staid in one place. No stars could be seen.. Thought it was an aeroplane, there is an airfield near by but these lights didn't move. I was puzzled and IM:d my brother that he checks the southern sky, he didn't see anything. I knew that i was not imagining it: three lights in nice geometrical pattern, flickering in bright white to orange/amber. Completely still.

I stepped outside and started walking towards the phenomenon. At some point, they vanished. Even more puzzled i walked back towards my flat and once i looked back , they were there again.. Took a different route and again they vanished.

Walked even further towards the lights.. I need to mention at this point that there is a construction site with a crane. The crane has lights (that were off at this time of night). The lights have reflectors. It just happened that the reflector reflected my apartment complex yard lights straight towards my flats balcony (and to some degree in to the yard.). The crane stops at random direction every day and the sky was bright, without clouds so i couldn't see the crane itself. I thought about that as one explanation but usually you can see the gigantic truss structure. And it didn't seem to answer why there where three dots of light in nice geometrical shape.

Have to say, my first thought was "i've seen this in hundreds of videos, is it time i get "the experience" I was just waiting it to suddenly speed away in physics defying patterns. Wasn't scared, just puzzled.

So that was my friday evening entertainment... One has to marvel the randomness of it all. The crane stopping exactly in that position, the lights in the crane and their reflectors angle, the location of those three lights. I smoke in my balcony so i often look at that direction, several times a day. How many things had to happen so it looked exactly like an UFO video (this not an attempt to refute anything, it's just a story, at least i found the answer to this one)

TO THE STARS ACADEMY THEORY

So here is a theory I wrote. (my first one) Please share if you know anything about these subjects and want to help me fill in the gaps, or have any discrepancies about the information. This is a work in progress. Thanks!

So I have been doing a lot of researching. The fact that the US military is confirming the existence of UFOs has opened my mind to many possibilities of the actual truth of the matter. I am sure many of you will immediately dismiss me as a religious nut. I am not. Keep in mind less than 33 percent of leading scientists are atheists. Before reading I would recommend you are aware of the weirdness that surrounds the relationship between Parsons Crowley and Hubbard and the paranormal claims surrounding them.

My Theory is that Harold Puthoff is the TTSA mastermind of the lie. I think Harry (or Hal) being an OG Scientologist was into the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. Harry summoned some sort of occult powers and used them in the CIA uncovering psychics with his self proclaimed "remote viewing abilities" (Go ahead and wiki him)

Look into the family history of TTSA board member Chris Mellon. Check the book "bloodlines of the Illuminati" https://www.cia.gov/library/abbotta...ingmeier.-.Bloodlines.of.the.Illuminati.R.pdf

Here it shows that The Reynolds family (Illuminati) worked with the Mellon family. Here is a great article that mentions Andrew Mellon a prominent Freemason who contributed to the Masonic architecture in Washington, D.C. https://medium.com/@alexvilk6/the-house-of-mellon-part-iv-a-death-in-the-family-67cc281564c9

I think this TTSA UFO thing is a front for the rise of the lie. I think Tom DeLonge is being used as a smiling face to spoonfeed the lie to the masses by covering it up by pretending all this phenomena is aliens. (And plus the devil is just way more fun with Blink 182.)

Freemasons formed the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn which Scientology is based. Scientology has dark origins linked to high ranking Mason members of Golden Dawn. Crowley was one and Hubbard (who started Scientology) used to do weird perverted sex spells together. Hubbard himself also claimed to have weird Scientology power

Tom DeLonge has got some weird connection to the masons. If you look at like Google Angels and Airwaves symbol. Check out Tom reppin all that masonic **** like the patch on his jacket in the AVA video "surrender". Look closely on Toms guitar on the Ernie Ball string theory video. WTF?

I think this isn't about aliens its about the Order of the Golden Dawn and to perpetuate the encompassing lie on the masses, that there is no god or that god and the devil, angels and demons and good and evil are the same which is the satan.

2 Corinthians 11:14, "And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light."

Tom released a couple books based on this "paranormal" stuff.

The non-fictional book is handled by Peter Levenda and acts as a sort of run through the Human history of religions and tying them all together to show that the people that wrote the ancient and religious texts were all talking about the same phenomena from different angels. The second book MAN handles DNA and consciousness and how these two concepts came to be and speculates on the origins of both.

Peters book Unholy Alliance is a book on Occultism. He wrote another previously called "Gates of the Necronomicon" under another author name Simon. Simon/Levenda decided to start a group of his own, one that would span the different traditions and merge the gentle current of the wicca with the rigorous scholarship of the Golden Dawn/OTO trend under the umbrella of the Necronomicon" . https://digitalseance.wordpress.com...king-necronomicons-literary-hoaxing-and-lies/

Check this video posted by the TTSA on Reddit
Paranormal or not, the fact that a pop star Freemason with high profile military members and an OG CIA Scientology psychic are now explaining UFOs to everyone as something that will explain all religion and rewrite history or something sounds scary to me.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 304 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 270 13.6%