UFO Discussion

Exactly. How it works PRO-life and its evolution, is more or less understood.

But how it got to be there in the first place...

I for one have never felt comfortable with the notion that all this is a "fluke", a statistically provable event. I doubt it.

Exactly. How it works PRO-life and its evolution, is more or less understood.

But how it got to be there in the first place...

I for one have never felt comfortable with the notion that all this is a "fluke", a statistically provable event. I doubt it.
Agree. That´s the "easy way out" sort of.
Brush it off saying it was a fluke.

And i think Icke said they even bombed it once and it "rang like a bell"
Obviously Icke is on a permanent LSD trip but i think that statement is true.
It rang like a bell as if it were hollow. (not saying it was, but it did "ring" for a while)
As if it were vibrating.

Eh, I read about that as well. So many little things being said here and there it is actually scary. If 10% of the things some people say are true, our society could be on the verge of a major quake.

The things about the Moon, though...We know the mass of the Sun. We know the mass of the Earth. Therefore, it is easy to know the mass of the Moon. If it were "hollow", then it would need to be abnormally dense somewhere inside - I remember a great science-fiction story where mankind had little black-holes inside asteroids, thereby achieving a certain gravity otherwise impossible. Would it be something like that?

Today i´m just in awe, i am truly amazed by the universe and think about it alot.
It doesn´t affect my lifestyle but i just wish more people would see the bigger picture and just understand that we need to survive, F the bloggin, facebook and all other ****.
It´s just a waste of time.

But then again i think...maybe these people are the lucky ones... you know, just do life as it is, not think about anything other then what´s going on on earth, news, facebook, friends etc.

The Universe is puzzling, mind-boggling, mesmerizing. From the very small (Higgs Boson, strings, quarks, to the very BIG, Eta Carina like stars, black holes, super massive black holes, the universe itself), so many things are still a mystery.

Then there's Life.

Then there is Man.

So, I understand when you say those that know little or care little about these things are the lucky ones. I understand. However, between their luck and not being part of the easily manipulated crowd, the crowd the consumes everything like popcorns...I prefer to be less lucky then.

There is still plenty of opportunities for being happy, even when there is "too much" going on in your head. Ah!

The evidence is not there really.

No, it is there. Are you pretending not to see that they took material foreign to a human body from people?

Problem is not that, obviously. Problem is:
- where are the pictures of the scanner devices?
- where do we find the diagrams of the "devices"? Why don't they refer to a place (journal or website) where we can find these?

Totally the other way around. Evidence, yes. But what kind? Why aren't we (the audience) shown details?

And if there was really something special it would be splattered all over the news to be honest.

You are assuming that, if such a discovery were made, such "evidence" were actually verified to be truthful, the news media would jump in instead of covering up.

Of this we have PLENTY OF EVIDENCE, mate: the newsmedia corporations filter everything that tries to come in to the light, politically oriented or otherwise.

I can´t watch it, the only time i can watch operations and stuff is when i´m so drunk i can´t physically pick up the remote and change the channel.

I get this nasty feeling through my whole body, i turned it off 5 minutes ago and still get grossed out by it :)

Anyone remember this jet-incident?
I´ve seen those rods before in videos, odd little things

Like here for example.

It seems they are living creatures but it´s definitely unidentified. Try catching one of those things.

Anyone remember this jet-incident?
I´ve seen those rods before in videos, odd little things

It seems they are living creatures but it´s definitely unidentified. Try catching one of those things.

I have seen these before. A guy used to catch them on camera. yes, they are very strange indeed and would love to know what they are. Can you really have engineered things that small yet move so fast. Strange.....

I have seen these before. A guy used to catch them on camera. yes, they are very strange indeed and would love to know what they are. Can you really have engineered things that small yet move so fast. Strange.....
Yea that is the question.
They look like they are living creatures to me in how they move around so fluently, and if they were machines they would need some artificial intelligence or someone has to steer them in some way.
Very odd things indeed.

No, it is there. Are you pretending not to see that they took material foreign to a human body from people?

Problem is not that, obviously. Problem is:
- where are the pictures of the scanner devices?
- where do we find the diagrams of the "devices"? Why don't they refer to a place (journal or website) where we can find these?

Totally the other way around. Evidence, yes. But what kind? Why aren't we (the audience) shown details?

You are assuming that, if such a discovery were made, such "evidence" were actually verified to be truthful, the news media would jump in instead of covering up.

Of this we have PLENTY OF EVIDENCE, mate: the newsmedia corporations filter everything that tries to come in to the light, politically oriented or otherwise.

The thing is I have seen many documentaries around implants but I have never seen a top scientific laboratory examine these, at least one laboratory whereby they are taken seriously by the scientific community. The ones I have seen is where some guy has something taken from his leg but these bit's are so small exactly what purpose would they serve to anyone anyway? Human or Alien. Most likley the foriegn body has been giving the person discomfort for years and they somehow convinced themselves that Aliens must have implanted it, rather than when they fell over when they were a kid and a bit of grit or something else went beneath there skin. Then over 20 odd years later that bit of whatever changes it's structure because the body has been attacking it for so long.

I am not saying that implants don't happen but I need to see something credible where a top scientist can verify any claim. As yet, only a bearded person who I have never heard off claims they are not of this earth which is why they are not taken serioulsy.

As of yet, the only thing I am convinced off is that Aliens do exist. And that's purely because of the broadcasts that NASA failed to encrypt. Unless it's a cover to make us all think something else is out there.

The thing is I have seen many documentaries around implants but I have never seen a top scientific laboratory examine these, at least one laboratory whereby they are taken seriously by the scientific community.

Agreed.

Also why I said why didn't they show it? It's bad enough to be told "some lab" and "technician" took it and analysed it. We really need more than that.

Trouble is: lab time, especially from reputable labs, costs a LOT of money. And then there's the policy of these labs, they don't want to see their reputation mixed with what they call "esoteric events".

I am not saying that implants don't happen but I need to see something credible where a top scientist can verify any claim. As yet, only a bearded person who I have never heard off claims they are not of this earth.

Yes, but he has some credibility behind. The thing I really found odd and didn't like is, even though these are minor surgical procedures, all these people gathering around with little concern for the health of the subject. I wouldn't allow myself to be subject to that treatment.

There was, however, one lady that really had credibility and people took her seriously. She died and her name was Dr. Karla Turner.

I find it hard to believe aliens would need to perform experiments on people...but I cannot exclude that. And some very normal, reputable people are investigating these events.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 23 14.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 20 12.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 23 14.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 21 13.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 57 35.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 92 57.9%