Track Designing Competition

@rubaru
It was worth a shot going with something new & different. For me personally it's just that I don't want to spend much time looking for a suitable location. Rather have one given where I can try a few things straight away.
I will definitely take this into consideration. If I think about doing something like a ski resort challenge, I'll give a specific location or at least a region) so there isn't any searching for a suitable location. Thanks for this input.

I'm having a hard time deciding between @kedy89 and @k_badam
@kedy89 I really appreciated that you included a part of the city that wasn't in the original circuit area. It added a few nice overtaking spots, and I especially liked T2-3. I don't feel like the esses from Km2-3 added much to the circuit...would be taken flat out most likely. But the whole track does look very fast
@k_badam you kept closer to the original circuit, and I like your cut-off at Vilarinha. It gave it a feel like Monaco in the second sector. Do we need another Monaco-type circuit after introducing Baku? Not sure. But, the mixing of low speed and medium speed corner all in the same sector was a nice addition.

@k_badam - set the next challenge, please!

I'm having a hard time deciding between @kedy89 and @k_badam
@kedy89 I really appreciated that you included a part of the city that wasn't in the original circuit area. It added a few nice overtaking spots, and I especially liked T2-3. I don't feel like the esses from Km2-3 added much to the circuit...would be taken flat out most likely. But the whole track does look very fast
@k_badam you kept closer to the original circuit, and I like your cut-off at Vilarinha. It gave it a feel like Monaco in the second sector. Do we need another Monaco-type circuit after introducing Baku? Not sure. But, the mixing of low speed and medium speed corner all in the same sector was a nice addition.

@k_badam - set the next challenge, please!
Almost worked out :D

I thought that most probably will keep big parts of the track, only making minor changes. So I went another way, keeping only a part of the track. The section from km2-3 couldn't really be avoided, it was either that or the Avenue da Liberdade, everything else would've been too long or too twisty. I thought with the walls close the esses at least provided a slight test of courage.

Here's my attempt at trying to avoid 90 degree hell in New orleans(felt Orleans didn't have enough non narrow interesting road and I wanted a challange in New Orleans). I may re-enter, south of my track looks like a better area to explore tbh.
P.S on pit streight it looks like it isn't aligned as I started on the right side when I meant to go on the left- so the road from the last corner is the road the main straight would be on
https://www.gmap-pedometer.com/m/?r=7014602&rf=1

Make a circuit for Formula E in the Milwaukee Mile. Please do not destroy the outer wall of the oval, OR go over the garage area on the infield. The current pits will be used, but feel free to change the S/F line to whatever you please. Also, the track is wide enough to stick a chicane on the straights if you want to do that.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back