Track Designing Competition

Ok here's a challange:
Redesign the Yas Marina circuit for f1. The track can go anywhere within the area below , buildings can be destroyed(bridges across the marina if u must)and just imagine it as in there is a blank canvas in front of you(destroy tikes bland creation). As usual I look for a variety of corners and make sure there are possible overtaking spots. Make this a circuit to test the world(oh and show where pits are)
Area:https://www.gmap-pedometer.com/m/?r=7005080&rf=1

Bump. More entries, or announce a wiener.
@rubaru is the 'wiener'

Oh and @Jimlaad43 wins some race track competition that I was probably to meant to put results out for, just had to deliberate who the biggest 'wiener' was.

Ok seriously this is why i preffered @Jimlaad43 's track to the others:
@Manolis Sigoulakis : I did like the changes to the 3rd sector, including adding a hairpin to replace the odd(fun though, nevertheless it was crap for overtaking opportunities) chicane and also
changing the 90 degree horror show of the rest of the sector so that the right kinks lead to a faster corner then before, and the last corner is a 2 part 'fast then slow' double right hander. I didn't like the addition of a kind of chicane to slow the cars on what used to be the fastest part of the circuit and also the esses on the Main Streight which I felt didn't seem to fit into the circuit and almost ruined the flow of the circuit( maybe they would have been better placed at the top of the streight
@rubaru I felt this was a good circuit, I liked the esses on this course. The variety was pretty good, something about the flow didn't work for me though, the hairpin into the long right hander didn't seem to work
so obviously @Jimlaad43 won but why?for one reducing the circuit length would allow more laps, something modern circuits do not see nowadays(in excess of 5 but not any higher than 6) so I felt this was a good idea. Even though you shortened the track it still looks great to drive. I love how you linked the old turn 2/3 into a fas, fun section(and u got rid of the horror chicane). Opening up the chicane as you did would give more overtaking chances into the next streight. The last corner also looks pretty fun too!
Well done

Damn, i wasn't getting any Alerts so i thought this was dead. :(

My entry is attached, i made a few edits in GIMP due to bad quality photo and Handwriting and 1 change to amount of corners; couldn't decide whether it was 10 or 12 due to "Majkul". The names are from places apart from "Thmany" which is, according to translate what the number eight sounds like in Arabic. (Not what it would be spelled like in English, just the pronunciation)

Attachments

• IMG_20170115_140300417_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170115_140300417_HDR.jpg
    776.6 KB · Views: 169
Here's my entry following the borders of Croatia:
Croatia for RD.jpg

The GP course (pink) is clockwise at 6.38km, and has 19 turns. S/F line is along the coast near the city of Split. The first sector has multiple tight turns, several over 90 degrees, and will act to open up the field at the very onset of the race. Sector two contains the esses section and a long left hander similar to Hockenheim. Sector 3 starts with a hairpin opening up to the first of two long back straights. Expect overtaking opportunities at T3, T12, T15, and T19.
The Coastal Course (following the blue cut-off) is 3.76km and focuses on a setup balanced between high speed straights and low speed corners. This course uses the same pit as the GP course.
The Mountains Course (following the green cut-off) is 2.91km and allows for a high speed, lower downforce setup due to its wider curves. The Mountains Course uses the green pit lane and this is also the location of the S/F line.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 377 39.5%