Track Designing Competition

Make a circuit for Formula E in the Milwaukee Mile. Please do not destroy the outer wall of the oval, OR go over the garage area on the infield. The current pits will be used, but feel free to change the S/F line to whatever you please. Also, the track is wide enough to stick a chicane on the straights if you want to do that.
Do we have to use the current infield track or can we go over the grass as long as we don't go in the garage area

@Manolis Sigoulakis wins! They were all great, but his seemed the most realistic to Formula e in my opinion.
Τhanks!

In the 20th season of Top Gear, the Holy Trinity (of presenters, not cars) visited the Ciudad Valdeluz (55:18 in the video). Jeremy had an idea about creating a street circuit and do a lap time challenge versus The Stig. He also said that Bernie Ecclestone will be hearing that plan and leaning forward in his chair. I certainly did so you have to create an F1 track there, the Circuito de Sir Francis Drake as they called it.

This is your location. Stay inside the city limits (Ι will consider both parts either way of the highway as parts of the city) and use only existing roads (Ι know they are bad, but it will be a good challenge)
http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=7019064

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with the roundabouts.

TBH, I went for one of the corners because it was like 87 degrees, rather than 90, just for some slight difference :roflmao:

Congrats @Jolero02! Now let's make Circuito de Sir Francis Drake a thing :sneaky:
Yay! Ok I'll set this challange as quickly as possible as I have an idea. Let's go old school here- street circuit in Sydney, one of the best places for a street circuit in Australia in my opinion. The start finish streight must be on Hyde park- the pits must be situated in Hyde park(please show me where your pits exit and join the track) in this area :https://www.gmap-pedometer.com/m/?r=7019672&rf=1
Length restrictions is as usual- 3.5 ish to 7km. Try to put a variety of corners as that's what I look for in a good circuit. Make it realistic for f1, if there are any bits that are too narrow I will tell u. One last thing(I think) is to make it a racing/drivers hybrid, meaning it is both challenging and good for overtaking- good luck everyone!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.