Track Designing Competition

Guys, by "Do a Monza", I meant have the entire oval, then run parallel to the startline, have a GP circuit which goes back under the oval and rejoins it.

I also updated mine. I did not do the overlap along the S/F straight but on the back straight because of the high banking there. There also is something of a natural exit from the track that you'll see has been built into the oval.

Nobosy has won yet. Only one track has a startline next to another piece of track, but there isn't a safe crossover for a bridge. Have a look at the full Monza circuit and try to properly do soemthing like it in America.
MonzaFull59.338442404079e95892772ec79cc64836.png

My idea is roughly this:

FireShot Capture 25 - gmap-pedometer.com - http___www.gmap-pedometer.com__r=7038463.png

The red bits are the ground, the bit between the two green lines is let's say 7 meters above the ground, which means the corner itself is flat.

If there is a problem I can redesign though

The problem with American ovals is that the turns are often heavily banked, and exiting straight out like Monza does would be a very off-camber maneuver. Can we ignore the banking to make this work?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back