Top 3 Teams Available Career Start

I was trying to Fine tune AI aggression but if i make more aggressive then they are not finishing race
I will try to improve better start but about SC man i can't say i was trying to make AI To stay on track but still SC was not coming out

I didn't used any track modifiers so if you are using them then you need to use them but there is no out of sight bug in my files
I haven't tested the files you said cos i don't know how the game will effect the AI if i replaced the files
cheers

I didn't used any track modifiers so if you are using them then you need to use them but there is no out of sight bug in my files
I haven't tested the files you said cos i don't know how the game will effect the AI if i replaced the files
cheers

OK, thanks man. I'll just have to experiment.

In the Next version i'm going to release two editions
1.With Normal Race calender
2.With a Fictional Race calender

I got really bored of playing in the same order since Season 2011 Mod of 2010
So here is my calender for Fictional version
Silverstone
Valencia
Spa
India
Brazil
Hungary
Korea
Spain
Abudabhi
Montreal
Nurburgring
Monza
Monaco
Australia
Singapore
Turkey
Malaysia
Japan
China

Any thoughts will be appreciated

I have a question I've tinkered times its own database together and I'm really happy timesjust want to know where you can adjust the white car Seafty heard is the one?

After a lot of thinking i decided to pause this project for a while so to re tweak the Ai values to adjust them to 2012
Also i decided to Use the Late breaking zones for tracks to get it more excited so i'm gonna work with Kristiannn now to get them right
once we finish his V2.0 mod then i will include that in my mod and adjust them to get the Best racing deals
CYA Soon

I was thinking to Make my Db to work Perfectly with Mr.Pibbs Season Mod
Do you guys want that ???
Reply's needed for that
I was thinking this to release Before My V 3.0 comes out with Edited Breaking points and Enhanced AI
So it's all upto you guys whether do you want this or not??

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back