Top 3 Teams Available Career Start

Ofcourse but Vettel became lot stronger than Webber in 2011 :D

He wasn't stronger, he was just on 100% when Webber was like Alonso and Massa. Red Bull tell him not to push that much and he doesn't. It's sad because Massa is an incredible driver and a lot of the kids who watch F1 and don't understand what's happening think that Massa can't drive. Same goes for Webber. I'm sure that if they let Massa and Webber drive like they know and want to - they both will be able to be ahead of their team mates. Anyways, the season finished Vettel 1st, Webber 3rd so you can lower Webber and push Vettel.

To the maker of this mod, can you please tell me how to change the tyre allocations for the first 3 races to the 2012 one's likke pirelli are taking the meduim and hard to malaysia so how do I change it manually as I cannot download the mod and that's all I want

I actually want to know how to change the compounds, like in australia it's no more soft and hard but soft and meduim and for malaysia it's medium and hard so how can I change the compounds for each track?

there was another table named Tyres and you can find out numbers for each tire compound they are numbered as
1 - Super Soft
2 - Soft
3 - Media
4 - Hard

Assign the appropriate Numbers for the tracks
The Numbers will be like
Australia Option -2 , Prime - 3
Malaysia Option -3 , Prime -4
China Option -2 , Prime -3
change the Values and you can get the tires you wanted

Besides why you had Problem with the Download i have about 20 + downloads for both the File sharing links

A word of warning for the starting with any team in career.

Its fine for season 1, but then its all messed up in season 2 with the AI and car speed after the teams change tiers. Even if you put the original database.bin file back in, its still messed up.

Top teams still retire to mutch.1 race lap 17 Alonso,Hamilton,Buton and Weber retire on same lap. No crash,no safety car they just stop.
With kristiannn AI file had no such problems. Think it neads litlle more work,other then that is perfect.
Sorry for my eng.

Thank You very much for this Mod.
Started my career again but it was worth for the fact that
the real Drivers are where they are suppose to be. Thanks
Again and by the way the AI is A W E S O M E. :D :cool:
Cheers

Top teams still retire to mutch.1 race lap 17 Alonso,Hamilton,Buton and Weber retire on same lap. No crash,no safety car they just stop.
With kristiannn AI file had no such problems. Think it neads litlle more work,other then that is perfect.
Sorry for my eng.
I will check that
but i made the Bad chance to zero for top drivers so they won't get retired
are you using any damage modifier mod ???
About the Safety car i was trying to fix but CM made the retired cars disappear in a flash like in 2010
Can you tell me more details like where you've raced and which car you are driving for

A word of warning for the starting with any team in career.

Its fine for season 1, but then its all messed up in season 2 with the AI and car speed after the teams change tiers. Even if you put the original database.bin file back in, its still messed up.
Never checked with the 2nd season mate but i will look in to it after some time cos i need to fix some more things for season 1

I will check that
but i made the Bad chance to zero for top drivers so they won't get retired
are you using any damage modifier mod ???
About the Safety car i was trying to fix but CM made the retired cars disappear in a flash like in 2010
Can you tell me more details like where you've raced and which car you are driving for
Thanks for responding. I not using any damage mod, and they seam to retire always around 1 pit stops. Lap 16-17.1 race Australia i was driving for Ferrari runing 6 in the race around 7 sec behind Weber.

Thanks for responding. I not using any damage mod, and they seam to retire always around 1 pit stops. Lap 16-17.1 race Australia i was driving for Ferrari runing 6 in the race around 7 sec behind Weber.
I've checked them I didn't have any kind of top driver retirements mate
You do a complete un installation of the game and re install it and apply my mod
then check the race if you still had this trouble then i will check again

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 91 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 127 26.6%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 81 17.0%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 48 10.1%