Top 3 Teams Available Career Start

Features of V 1.1 :
Fight between top 6 is enhanced they will fight with you and fight with them selves
The Objectives are Changed now you have the Pretty realistic objectives of the top teams

is any thing other you guys want except SC as i was trying to fix the SC

need your feedback about my work that whether it was good or not
Also post about some ideas you want in this mod
I was thinking to include Mercedes and Renault instead of AT &T Williams and Toro Rosso for V 1.2
What you guys think about this idea

I was using another team career mod, but since this mod is being updated and maintained, I thought I'd mention it here, just so you're aware of that it could be a potential problem with this mod. I've not tried this mod yet though.

And I would like to see Mercedes and Renault (now Lotus) to be in the choices of teams to choose from.

I was using another team career mod, but since this mod is being updated and maintained, I thought I'd mention it here, just so you're aware of that it could be a potential problem with this mod. I've not tried this mod yet though.

And I would like to see Mercedes and Renault (now ) to be in the choices of teams to choose from.

Can you explain what potential problem this mod have???

About the AI levels/tiers getting messed up when changing seasons after installing a mod that changes which teams you can select at the start of the career.

For example, I tried another mod. The choices were Renault, Mercedes and one of the original choices (I cant remember which now).
Season 1 was fine, all the cars in the right tiers. Season 2 though, and Mclaren were now in the bottom 5 of qualifying for Australia (despite finishing 3rd in the constructors, with both drives in the top 8 of the drivers ch'ship in season 1), along with Renault (who I stayed with), couldn't get anywhere near the top 15. In season 1 - i was regular points scorer, qualified high, and even won 4 races. Petrov my team mate was also a regular points scorer, but couldn't qualify higher than 18th.

On the other end of the scale, Lotus was now in Mclaren's position fighting for pole position (Lotus finished 10th or something in season 1), and HRT I believe it was, was now in the top 10 for qualifying, whereas they finished 11th or 12th in season 1.

I tried putting the old database.bin file back in, but that didn't change it back to normal, it just changed a few other teams around, again, still in the wrong order.

About the AI levels/tiers getting messed up when changing seasons after installing a mod that changes which teams you can select at the start of the career.

For example, I tried another mod. The choices were Renault, Mercedes and one of the original choices (I cant remember which now).
Season 1 was fine, all the cars in the right tiers. Season 2 though, and Mclaren were now in the bottom 5 of qualifying for Australia (despite finishing 3rd in the constructors, with both drives in the top 8 of the drivers ch'ship in season 1), along with Renault (who I stayed with), couldn't get anywhere near the top 15. In season 1 - i was regular points scorer, qualified high, and even won 4 races. Petrov my team mate was also a regular points scorer, but couldn't qualify higher than 18th.

On the other end of the scale, Lotus was now in Mclaren's position fighting for pole position (Lotus finished 10th or something in season 1), and HRT I believe it was, was now in the top 10 for qualifying, whereas they finished 11th or 12th in season 1.

I tried putting the old database.bin file back in, but that didn't change it back to normal, it just changed a few other teams around, again, still in the wrong order.
I will look about it but i really need some on who was now in season 2 cos i can't check through out seasons
So if any one who want to test my database in Season 2 will be help full for me to avoid such bugs

I will look about it but i really need some on who was now in season 2 cos i can't check through out seasons
So if any one who want to test my database in Season 2 will be help full for me to avoid such bugs

Yes, it will mess up season 2. You don't need to test it.

When putting the old database again, the only thing that will differ is the ai_tier_characteristics. That's why when you put one database so you can choose a top team and another so you can play normally ruins everything. Top teams are still on the bottom, no matter they're Tier 1 on your new database. Your career mode saves every team's tier and when you change to another DB, they'll act again like Tier 5. That's why I haven't included such thing in my AI Mod.

Oh and also saves get corrupted because of this too. You choose a team and change DB - every team's tier is now different from the beginning. When you finish the season, you're with a new DB and for example:

McLaren - Tier 5
RBR - Tier 5
Ferrari - Tier 5

Lotus - Tier 1
HRT - Tier 1
Virgin - Tier 1

With the new database they're the opposite:

McLaren - Tier 1
RBR - Tier 1
Ferrari - Tier 1

Lotus - Tier 5
HRT - Tier 5
Virgin - Tier 5

Now when the game wants to change the tiers for every team for the new season, it stucks because from the old database - Ferrari is Tier 5. From the new it's Tier 1. It has to change to Tier 2. But when it's recorded to be tier 5 in the save and now it's tier 1, the game just doesn't know what to do and ****s up everything.

While we're at it, another save corruption after season 1 is on my mind now. For example, you think that only Williams have to be Tier 4, and everything else Tier 3. You change it, everything's great. You're happy. You finish season 1 and now the weakest of one tier and the strongest of one tier teams have to move one tier down and up. But when on Tier 4 you have only one team, the game just gets confused and corrupts the save game.

That's why people should think before they post mods. I get angry when someone releases a mod that will only make you problems. :/

I can testify that i have run a career and i have completed Melbourne and Sepang at 100% race distance
with a 3 stops and every team runs a 3 stops with this mod. When the tyres go from brown to orange come in.
Tyre wear averages about 15 to 18 laps Mediums
12 to 16 laps Softs and
SAVE fuel during the race.
As far as teams AI... on the grid I had Webber on Pole.
Also the same teams as last years average grid with a sauber and force India once in awhile on top Ten.
When it comes to places like Monaco and singapore tyres seem to last longer depending length of races, But it always averages to 3 stops.
Seriously thanks Again Bro!

Yes, it will mess up season 2. You don't need to test it.

When putting the old database again, the only thing that will differ is the ai_tier_characteristics. That's why when you put one database so you can choose a top team and another so you can play normally ruins everything. Top teams are still on the bottom, no matter they're Tier 1 on your new database. Your career mode saves every team's tier and when you change to another DB, they'll act again like Tier 5. That's why I haven't included such thing in my AI Mod.

Oh and also saves get corrupted because of this too. You choose a team and change DB - every team's tier is now different from the beginning. When you finish the season, you're with a new DB and for example:

McLaren - Tier 5
RBR - Tier 5
Ferrari - Tier 5

Lotus - Tier 1
HRT - Tier 1
Virgin - Tier 1

With the new database they're the opposite:

McLaren - Tier 1
RBR - Tier 1
Ferrari - Tier 1

Lotus - Tier 5
HRT - Tier 5
Virgin - Tier 5

Now when the game wants to change the tiers for every team for the new season, it stucks because from the old database - Ferrari is Tier 5. From the new it's Tier 1. It has to change to Tier 2. But when it's recorded to be tier 5 in the save and now it's tier 1, the game just doesn't know what to do and ****s up everything.

While we're at it, another save corruption after season 1 is on my mind now. For example, you think that only Williams have to be Tier 4, and everything else Tier 3. You change it, everything's great. You're happy. You finish season 1 and now the weakest of one tier and the strongest of one tier teams have to move one tier down and up. But when on Tier 4 you have only one team, the game just gets confused and corrupts the save game.

That's why people should think before they post mods. I get angry when someone releases a mod that will only make you problems. :/

thanx for the info mate i wil look that whether there is a way for this to fix

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 91 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 127 26.6%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 81 17.0%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 48 10.1%