F1 2010 Time Trial Week #7 Melbourne, Austrailia (Wet)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
6dquty.jpg

Hey everyone,

Welcome to time trial week this is basically people will drive lap times on designated tracks and post their times here. Also if you could provide some kind of proof say photo or for 360 and PS3 users just leave a gamertag/PS3 ID so one of our staff can just verify these times are not false.

This weeks track is Melbourne (Wet)

So basically you can put in as many laps as possible and your best can be posted here:

The closing day for this thread and results for times is Tuesday next at 9pm (UK Time)

The race settings are as follows

Dynamic Racing Line: Off
TCS: Off
ABS: Off
Gears: Manual/Auto

I needed to ellaborate on this as there are a few people who are putting up times with aids on and these times will not count.

Cheers Peeps and enjoy

Rules:
- upload your picture to www.tinypic.com (or make a nice video)
- post your picture here at the forum
- don't upload pictures directly to the forum
- take a screenshot with your best time showing or of the ranks
- no driving aids are allowed
- mention if you did your time on a PC, xbox or ps3

Good job all. No idea how anyone who even gets below 1:30 gets those times let alone 1:24's and 1:25's *lol* Haven't driven anything else since finding out about the TT comp and it finally gave me the reason to get rid of the driving assists I was still using and to go manual on the gears!! Looking forward to the next one... please not Turkey.. just had my first go there in my career race and I am all over the place *lol*

@Mike - as far as i know.. you can register a time with modified surface material xml file.. so unless there is someone who knows a way around it.. but this games does have lots of bugs..
anyways we can rest assure you that, none of the times submitted are cheats here.. we have been participating in this competition for some time..

So they CAN set TT times with the sticky icky kerbs !! what is it with people that makes them wanna use cheats!!!! Surely they can't delude themselves that they got a good time on merit :confused: anyway i'm totally confident it doesn't happen on here, i mean, finding out someone had cheated a time in our TT would be tantamount to discovering Santa doesn't exist :rolleyes:, on a more serious note, as there's still no word on the next track from Andrew i can only assume "life" has got in the way lol, but if there's anything i can do on this site to help spread the load, i'd be happy to do so, as a gardener winter is always slow so i have plenty of time on my hands, anyway, don't know what the protocol is on these forums lol, but the offer's there if needed :D

heh, amazed how in 19 pages noone seems to have mentioned the title is misspelled :D

and I second the idea of letting the winner decide next week's track, heck even which car to use if he so pleases. Would be fun to see us putting HRTs all over the leaderboard top spots ;)

I gave the title a second look the first time I saw it but then got distracted and never thought about it again.

Can you delete your times from the leaderboard? If not choosing cars etc could prove difficult. As it is I have a time at Silverstone with Auto gears so it shows as assists, I'm sure I'll beat it with manual after a bit more practice but some of the guys here have set amazing times that they won't beat with a slower car. Just Look at Andrews' times this week, he was over 2.5 secs faster in the McLaren (1.24.256) than the Lotus (1:26.862). Can you imagine telling everyone to use a Lotus in a few weeks time and expecting Andrew to better his LB time?

It was a nice idea, it wouldn't do me any harm because I have no other times yet but it's maybe not so practical for some of the guys.

@Fahad, phew, keep the evil ones offline lol, Ive just started learning Budapest, lovin it, so I'd be happy-ish with that or Spa !!!!! I've been racing yr Ghost car on various tracks, some good times bud, but I'm comin to getcha lol, tho my (mates) ms wheel has started playin up, sometimes lose upshift gear paddle or downshift, or sometimes the green button etc so pee'd off about tht as I'll have to have it fixed/replaced AND buy my own !!!! Groan. @Derek, well at least both names start wit the letter A lol

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.