The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

eboo, nice work!
Are you make also this version? Inclusive foxtail? ;)
opel-manta-b-kissling-motorsport-14_0.jpg

Augusta's most interesting feature was a lack of guardrails along that lake section :confused:

Lilski - you know the track was torn through with a bulldozer around about 1969-1970 to keep it from becoming an attractive nuisance, so there are huge lumps in the lidar track surface, right? Most of those points can just be deleted, but it's something to keep in mind for the amount of work involved.

Augusta's most interesting feature was a lack of guardrails along that lake section :confused:

Lilski - you know the track was torn through with a bulldozer around about 1969-1970 to keep it from becoming an attractive nuisance, so there are huge lumps in the lidar track surface, right? Most of those points can just be deleted, but it's something to keep in mind for the amount of work involved.
Well I guess it wasn't as hard as I thought lol! Yes I am aware of the cuts in the track. The lidar isn't fine enough to pick them up so it isn't really an issue. Found an aerial from 1964 as well. It will be a while until I get to it but man does it look fun! Don't believe it has ever been done in any sim. I heard about it from the Riverside Facebook group.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back