The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Side project advancing too fast :coffee:
6s0Dupf.jpg

rV6QNyD.jpg

hey it looks familiar :D
good to know you're making one!
if you need feedback let me know :)

wrx_gva.jpg

I wanted to work on the Lotus, then thought to quickly test Stereos new tip on something... remade the UVs of the 996 rims and rollcage. And finally did AO bakes for both...:redface:
1preview.jpg
preview.jpg

did a number of other small updates for this car over the last months, may update it some day here on RD. Its still nice to wrestle around the Ring

I wanted to work on the Lotus, then thought to quickly test Stereos new tip on something... remade the UVs of the 996 rims and rollcage. And finally did AO bakes for both...:redface:
View attachment 208993 View attachment 208994

did a number of other small updates for this car over the last months, may update it some day here on RD. Its still nice to wrestle around the Ring

Looking grrrrreat man! Love to throw that psycho of a racecar 'round the ring. First time I tried it there I thought 'you gotta be kidding me' but once you get into it the straight line speed and handling through the turns (IF you hit the right line) is amazing.

handling through the turns (IF you hit the right line) is amazing.
Uwe Alzen was quoted saying that on a quali lap he had like 10 centimeters of wiggle room on track from the ideal line he needed to take.
I still like adding this car to the AI grid whenever I run GT class on the Nordschleife. While in real life it would totally lose against today's GT3 class, in AC it can sorta hold its pace - until it needs to pit, which it needs to do a lot more often.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 230 87.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 48 18.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 37 14.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 39 14.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 69 26.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 89 34.0%