The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

:D
WVmSjGI.jpg
To be more accurate this is where they usually show the signs of the most rust.
upload_2017-8-31_9-32-22.png

Must be idiot day then... Just have a look at the kid with his Silvia at the D/L page. Reported the POS 3 times and it's still there.
Do you realize that members of the staff can't be online 24/7 and sometimes have a well deserved sleep? :D It really makes no difference to report an item 10 times. We will look at things in chronological order anyways.

Reactions: CC
Do you have any proof that the mod is ripped? (I mean we all know it probably is, but proof is generally a nice thing to have when accusing somebody of a wrong doing.)
In the text that guy wrote he "improved" a car from the SDC mod group, and those quite openly state using whatever model they want from Forza, NFS and others. And often a single look at the car with the Content Manager Showroom confirms this, showing a copied together mix of professionally modelled parts and cluster**** whenever they themselves want to add to their "dreamcar" (like with that S13 Silvia uploaded some time ago, which had a huge air filter apparatus protruding the hood - made out of ~1000 objects for each rip of it. DIP with that car was insane, not to mention physics where a mess and did not fit the car at all)

In the text that guy wrote he "improved" a car from the SDC mod group, and those quite openly state using whatever model they want from Forza, NFS and others. And often a single look at the car with the Content Manager Showroom confirms this, showing a copied together mix of professionally modelled parts and cluster**** whenever they themselves want to add to their "dreamcar" (like with that S13 Silvia uploaded some time ago, which had a huge air filter apparatus protruding the hood - made out of ~1000 objects for each rip of it. DIP with that car was insane, not to mention physics where a mess and did not fit the car at all)
But does it drift bro?

I was thinking about contacting our donations collector too, but I'm happy that it is done :) It is possible that he could have received few euros, totally worth it :D

Added first set of cams to Goodwood, and have started to work on it again this monday. A lot of stuff to do... but getting there, doing mistakes, learning, fixing, spending a lot of time, then learning spending less time and doing better at the same time and so it goes so... then someone gives you three stars, because track is bumpy and not gripping enough. But that is not an issue.

Decided to add cams to observe the track, it is good way to test a track, replays shows some new things which when driving are unnoticeable or doesn't seem important. Such as an issue of graphical and physical meshes not matching up at few places... I thought that was a minor issue, but when watching a replay it is a huge deal breaker at few spots, will have to fix, I wish I have added cams earlier :)

Few screens of progress, Revival is this weekend, by the way.
LzMOTAd.jpg

DSkiyyD.jpg

This Goodwood revival event will undoubtfully will have some sadness in it. R.I.P Duke Of Richmond.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4847642/Duke-Richmond-Goodwood-glorious-dies-aged-87.html

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 26.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 27 19.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Forum trophies