The W.I.P Thread

my helmet Felipe Massa
Photoshop 2014-03-16 19-51-18-285.jpg
Photoshop 2014-03-16 19-51-30-774.jpg
Photoshop 2014-03-16 19-51-39-109.jpg

Finally a decent mclaren, unlike Luna's (no insult).
It's a shame that these modding limitations restrict you, otherwise it could be perfectm but neverthless it looks fantastic as it is now :thumbsup:
I've never made a skin for this game so bear with me. What is the mirroring?

I've never made a skin for this game so bear with me. What is the mirroring?
It simply means that unlike in the f1 2012 game this game has mirrored uv texture layout. This means that the paint parts are mirrored, also the logos and thus we're unable to make any proper fictional car.

yeah mirroring ... I'd like to have the yellow+red bull and bigger stripes but ...
This livery is the final version, that's all which was possible avoiding mirroring issues. The one yellow small logo was mirrored though, a bit above were two areas which would be mirrored
c8qloa9p.jpg

speccoc file is plain, no idea how to a good one with paint.net

yeah mirroring ... I'd like to have the yellow+red bull and bigger stripes but ...
This livery is the final version, that's all which was possible avoiding mirroring issues. The one yellow small logo was mirrored though, a bit above were two areas which would be mirrored
c8qloa9p.jpg

speccoc file is plain, no idea how to a good one with paint.net
Just to let you know: You can have the 1980's handling if you only copy the .ctf files

Just to let you know: You can have the 1980's handling if you only copy the .ctf files
That was done days ago already (when I changed the 22 grid to 1988 cars). The whole car is original, database changes included (else these cars are undrivable). Sound was redirected as well w/o renaming things.
Now I need to do the interior ^__^

That was done days ago already (when I changed the 22 grid to 1988 cars). The whole car is original, database changes included (else these cars are undrivable). Sound was redirected as well w/o renaming things.
Now I need to do the interior ^__^
Can you try to do the YDT in any of these classic cars? Tell me what you have achieved, as I'm having issues with that

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 401 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 253 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 270 46.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 120 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 161 27.9%
Back