The W.I.P Thread

WIP Sony Mclaren Mercedes :sneaky:
jtur.jpg

4log.jpg
gmh4.jpg

pls Microsoft with Xbox One :]

I think it would be better to go back to 2003 mod to keep the practice in the modding, I rust every day more and more:laugh:.
:roflmao:
Well mate soon. For now i'm busy with the mercedes williams f1 team pack. Then will return to the old 2003 season mod. Don't worry i haven't deleted the cars. I have every single car psb stored in my drive :). Would just need to recruit a good helmet maker, a database modder, and AI customizer, language editor and so on... So need more people too , but i guess this is kinda off topic here. We will discuss that in the 2003 conservation :).

Honour to get a compliment from you :)
Wanted to upload it today but since the option to upload things by link is removed i have it to put it in 3 different downloads :(
Of course i appreciate your work cause i have been working on the 2003 mod for the 2012 game for months and still i'm not even half finished with it. But i had help so it's different than doing it alone like you do so it's really a hard work i've gotta admit that. That is why i respect you that you do this alone. :thumbsup: You should recruit some experienced modders from here to help you out. I would help with the cars but i will continue doing the 2003 mod once i'm done with the mercedes williams team pack.
Honor?Nahh. I'm just a normal member as everyone else. I'm not different. The only thing i differ from a normal member is that i did a lot of work for CM's F1 game nothing else. I'm just like you. More practice and you will get a hang of this things. Just practice. That all. I even had a lot of help from Gerald, aagancia, Wilmer, and especially from ML who i cannot even give even thanks for helping me out so far. He's a GOD literally to me. ;)

Of course i appreciate your work cause i have been working on the 2003 mod for the 2012 game for months and still i'm not even half finished with it. But i had help so it's different than doing it alone like you do so it's really a hard work i've gotta admit that. That is why i respect you that you do this alone. :thumbsup: You should recruit some experienced modders from here to help you out. I would help with the cars but i will continue doing the 2003 mod once i'm done with the mercedes williams team pack.
Honor?Nahh. I'm just a normal member as everyone else. I'm not different. The only thing i differ from a normal member is that i did a lot of work for CM's F1 game nothing else. I'm just like you. More practice and you will get a hang of this things. Just practice. That all. I even had a lot of help from Gerald, aagancia, Wilmer, and especially from ML who i cannot even give even thanks for helping me out so far. He's a GOD literally to me. ;)
Yeah for me ml is the godfather around here together with chargingcar. Then you have the bosses where you and vlasovas belong to,and i was also fan of venom, but he isn't around here anymore :(. I don't know where i belong but defenitely not in the category "rookies"
And about my mod, i'm happy that i could add some other great mods in it.

:roflmao:
Well mate soon. For now i'm busy with the mercedes williams f1 team pack. Then will return to the old 2003 season mod. Don't worry i haven't deleted the cars. I have every single car psb stored in my drive :). Would just need to recruit a good helmet maker, a database modder, and AI customizer, language editor and so on... So need more people too , but i guess this is kinda off topic here. We will discuss that in the 2003 conservation :).
If you look for some help, i would like to participate :)

Nah.. Already too much version of fantasy Mclaren stored on my drive :roflmao:
Anyway what color would you give for the Microsoft version what you asked? Blue color instead of grey like in sony's case?

hm, maybe black with white logo and green xbox design..

could be very creative :)

it mustn be mclaren, maybe mercedes or lotus ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.