The W.I.P Thread

Nice! Love the design, but I prefer more colors... -something red or green, a line or something-. But looks good :).
Williams have been using white and dark blue combination for the recent years and it still looks good. Although as i said i didn't want to muckle around with adding more stripes as thanks to Codemasters bully Texture mapping. In my opinion even 2 color can look good on a car:). But for more color i have the old school style Williams Mercedes with the Camel sponsor. If i'm not mistaken so saw that one already too.

2014 Ultimate RealiZm Mod

Hi Guy,s
Most of you probably know me from my Ultimate Realizm mods :)

What I am wanting to do is consolidate the majority of my main F1 Mods and make a full 2014 Game Update!
I do not know if any of you Guy,s wish to participate in the creation of the 2014 Game,
But I recon there will be at least 2/3 other Guy,s actually making a 2014 Update as well,

But I only create work that does not affect the game at all meaning that all my mods you can still play online and career without being affected by having to start your profile a fresh:)

I am going to be adding to 2014 Version of the mod,
Ultimate RealiZm Mod 2.1
Full car Steering Wheels all in 4096
Full 2014 Audio Update with Turbo Hiss
Full Track Update series brought to 2014 Specs
And will be editing the main menu and adding maybe a couple more little tweeks along the way:)

So if you Guy,s have some spare time or wish to add any of your work to the mod please leave all your comments in this forum thread thanks,

Also I have completed nearly half of the wheels and have completed nearly 3 car audios still working on the Mclaren as its the hardest I have come to out of the 3,
And I will leave a video link for you Guy,s to check out if you wish to see all my audio work in progress please drop a like on the video or a dislike if not thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
MARCHc02_main.jpg
March Legend F1.........my next car

EDIT: Due to the time stamps of the posts, the post I am referring to is 2 posts up from here

@chargingcar Sorry this is a WIP, and there is only one place in the forum for such posts, and that is the WIP thread sticky in the modding forum. There are no exceptions from this rule.

I might as well point you to the info sticky about this sort of thing :)

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...how-does-this-forum-work-how-to-upload.73612/

WIP thread is here :-

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/the-w-i-p-thread.68655/

I am therefore merging your post into the WIP thread

Cheers :)

Hi Guy,s

What I am wanting to do is consolidate the majority of my main F1 Mods and make a full 2014 Game Update!
I do not know if any of you Guy,s wish to participate in the creation of the 2014 Game,
But I recon there will be at least 2/3 other Guy,s actually making a 2014 Update as well,

But I only create work that does not affect the game at all meaning that all my mods you can still play online and career without being affected by having to start your profile a fresh:)

Ultimate RealiZm Mod 2.1
And will be editing the main menu and adding maybe a couple more little tweeks along the way:)

So if you Guy,s have some spare time or wish to add any of your work to the mod please leave all your comments in this forum thread thanks,

Also I have completed nearly half of the wheels and have completed nearly 3 car audios still working on the Mclaren as its the hardest I have come to out of the 3,
And I will leave a video link for you Guy,s to check out if you wish to see all my audio work in progress please drop a like on the video or a dislike if not thanks :)
Sounds verry cool man! Wish we could merge our mods together but mine can't be played online so thats not an option

Hi Guy,s

Ultimate RealiZm Mod 2.1

Quick question: what program do you use to edit sounds?

Wanted to post a video of the sochi track, but since fraps decided to be a shitty program and lagging my lap all the time i try it another time. But the track still looks awesome :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.