The W.I.P Thread

I'm currenly working on the Vettel Ferrari Interim Helmet, seen at the first test drive yesterday in Fiorano.
It's my first helmet, hope you like it ;)

EDIT: nearly done...
vettel_ferrari_interim_2.png

Last edited:
Hey. I'm working on a 2006 mod, but three cars look ugly if you drive with that car, if you are in other team, then you don't see. I don't know, how to remove it, can someone help me in it? I have no idea, why is it. pls :) thanks

• Deleted member 161052

@Geckarbor5LP It's almost one month ago that you announced your revival of your 2003 mod and we haven't heard of anything new from it...Are you still working on it despite that you're busy (I think)? ;)

I don't want to share my Steam to the public. Because I get spam friend requests by many people in that case :D

to upload a file from your PC, you click on the "Upload a File" button, next to the "Post Reply" button.

ok, so here's the full process then on how to upload a steam picture to racedepartment :D:

so, when you picture and exit the game, a window will pop up. You click on the "Show on disk" button in the bottom left corner of that window. It will open a folder where your picture is located.
bandicam 2015-03-07 18-06-04-168.jpg

here, you can see it in the bottom left

now, you have to drag your picture into the text box (where you type messages). This works on chrome, dunno about other browsers though.
bandicam 2015-03-07 18-06-50-259.jpg

wait a few seconds, it will appear under the text box, click on the "full image" box, and it will appear in your textbox
bandicam 2015-03-07 18-07-02-083.jpg

when you press post reply it will also appear in the post.

Ferrari's green channel paint is the best for "normal" colored liveries. BAR I'd rate a pretty normal car,
so just use the Ferrari specocc's paint in the green channel, to paint the base of your specocc file
I hope you understand what I mean.. I too can't explain this properly.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back