The W.I.P Thread

AlNzTfr.png

What is about a Alonso Lotus helmet ?
He won't sign to a team which he thinks doesn't have any chance for winning the world championship title. I mean look at Lotus's current performance. I doubt they will improve that much next year, the most reasonable option is the Mclaren.

Hi,
i have been attempting to produce a mod for f1 2013 that merges the 80's and 90's classic cars. currently I am able to have both 90's and 80's cars race together. However I can only race with the 90's cars as if I pick an 80's car the game crashes just before loading the "before race screen - the place where you change set-ups etc).
I have been changing files in the database however I have become stuck at this point.
I cant seem to upload the file directly (even if compressed in .rar/.zip) so here is a one drive link
http://1drv.ms/1sZXL0V

this is my personal database (i.e. the one i use that has some other mods within it) as I have not had time to copy the values into a clean copy.

Can anyone help me with this/ done it before?

Also I hope this is the correct section because it is a WIP but also a question. this thread seems more active than the questions thread so I put it in here

thanks

• Deleted member 161052

Orange McLaren, featuring classic & modern sponsors
Orange McLaren.PNG

This will also be for F1 2014 because I don't really like the McLaren testing livery being in the game...

could I ask you how to install the 3D plugin for Photoshop CS6 please? :unsure:
This question should belong to the modding questions thread, and the answer is : There is no possible way unless you buy the extended version of the Photoshop which comes with the 3d tab and plugins.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back