The W.I.P Thread

• Deleted member 161052

Except no one can see it xD
F1_2013 2014-06-19 17-39-56-79.jpg

Any further attempts on this game is meaningless ( no offense SATLAB90). Decent try but it's far from looking good. It's like a badly built Lego car lol.

It's like a badly built Lego car lol.
Oh okay.. So... A part from the rear wing and some missed logos (the total logo)... what is wrong with this car? I think that called it "a badly built lego car" is an exaggeration... Be optimistic my friend.. I think that this car, even if it is fictional in some parts, it's not a fail. I worked hard to create normal liveries on this mirrored cars and I think that this renault and my jordan are a sort of success for me, because they are pretty well skinned instead of the numerous problems that afflicts these 2013 models...
I don't think that stopping to skin with this game is the right way... If you believe in something and you want to do it.. You are able to do it! There is no limit in our mind to create something... If we had been so pessimistic every time there was an obstacle, probably Colombo would never discover the americas or Jobs would never found Apple...
So... I will continue to skin this car because I think that it's a very good result despite of the mirroring problems.. I appreciate your comment about the limits about skinning in this game, but I want to continue ;)

Best regards

Satlab

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

Oh okay.. So... A part from the rear wing and some missed logos (the total logo)... what is wrong with this car? I think that called it "a badly built lego car" is an exaggeration... Be optimistic my friend.. I think that this car, even if is fictional in some parts, is not a fail. I worked hard to create normal liveries on this mirrored cars and I think that this renault and my jordan are a sort a success for me because they are pretty well skinned instead of the numerous problems that afflicts these 2013 models...
I don't think that stopping to skin with this game is the right way... If you believe in something and you want to do it.. You are able to do it! There is no limit in our mind to create something... If we had been so pessimistic every time there was an obstacle, probably Colombo would never discover the americas or Jobs would never found theApple...
So... I will continue to skin this car because I think that it's a very good result despite of the mirroring problems.. I appreciate your comment about the limits about skinning in this game but I want to continue ;)

Best regards

Satlab
DIAC logo is missing

Lol 5 disagree. Sorry about that. I didn't mean to be such a dusche bag .

Oh okay.. So... A part from the rear wing and some missed logos (the total logo)... what is wrong with this car? I think that called it "a badly built lego car" is an exaggeration... Be optimistic my friend.. I think that this car, even if it is fictional in some parts, it's not a fail. I worked hard to create normal liveries on this mirrored cars and I think that this renault and my jordan are a sort of success for me, because they are pretty well skinned instead of the numerous problems that afflicts these 2013 models...
I don't think that stopping to skin with this game is the right way... If you believe in something and you want to do it.. You are able to do it! There is no limit in our mind to create something... If we had been so pessimistic every time there was an obstacle, probably Colombo would never discover the americas or Jobs would never found Apple...
So... I will continue to skin this car because I think that it's a very good result despite of the mirroring problems.. I appreciate your comment about the limits about skinning in this game, but I want to continue ;)

Best regards

Satlab

Make no mistake. Your car looks good despite the limitations. I admire your try. Keep up. But for me this game is meaningless. (it's my opinion). Keep up. At least the forum isn't dead yet.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back