The W.I.P Thread

That's the same thing I wanted to say. It doesn't sound weird. Currently it's Renault+ Infiniti, don't see why it's a problem to change it to VW+ Infiniti.
i see, your point is just changing RBR's engine brand from Renault to VW and keeping the original design. not changing whole livery and replace it to the new one.
i don't see something weird from it.

i see, your point is just changing RBR's engine brand from Renault to VW and keeping the original design. not changing whole livery and replace it to the new one.
i don't see something weird from it.
Well the design is the same, as you've said I changed the engine brand and also the color from dark blue to blue and removed the purple color too. I've looked at some photos in google about VW Redbull cars and they had blue color so I though I would do the same.
And I used this photo as a reference and also choose the color from this picture too.

vw-usa-586.jpg

Fixed Volkswagen logo on the nose. Hopefully it's visible now . Also altered the color of the yellow to be the same as it was on the original texture, so it's not shiny anymore. I wanted to keep a brighter one but that makes the logos barely visible. The VW logo is below the Infiniti logo on the yellow part of the nose.
2zew95w.jpg

Loving it! Would you be able do a version with the 2013 drivers and numbers as well?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.