The W.I.P Thread

• Deleted member 161052

What if Formula One teams promoted upcoming video games?
DRIVECLUB MCLAREN MERCEDES.PNG
Red Bull Pokémon.PNG

Fictional 2015 Redbull Volkswagen Racing car.
As some of you might know Redbull is kinda unsatisfied with their current engine brand , and there were some speculations that thanks to some connections between them and the Volkswagen that they might change to Volkswagen in 2015 so I thought I would come up with something similar, keeping the original design, but with a new blue color instead of purple. It's not the Purple Haze anymore it's the Blue Haze baby ! :cool:
With 2014 numbers and driver names of course.
This will probably be my last release cause the coming of the new game is close so I don't really want to waste any more time with a new mod for this game or for the f1 2012 one.
2n74gmh.jpg

1j67tz.jpg

2i12mph.jpg

As some of you might know Redbull is kinda unsatisfied with their current engine brand , and there were some speculations that thanks to some connections between them and the Volkswagen that they might change to Volkswagen in 2015 so I thought I would come up with something similar, keeping the original design, but with a new blue color instead of purple. It's not the Purple Haze anymore it's the Blue Haze baby ! :cool:
This will probably be my last release cause the coming of the new game is close so I don't really want to waste any more time with a new mod for this game or for the f1 2012 one.
2n74gmh.jpg

1j67tz.jpg

2i12mph.jpg

May be putting alo Volkswagen logo can be nice, for now just the name appear on your version

May be putting alo Volkswagen logo can be nice, for now just the name appear on your version
Not really. It's there. On the nose. Below the infiniti logo on the yellow part. Damn the render it was too bright -,-. I guess I should change back the yellow's color to the original since I made it brighter on this one.

2n74gmh.jpg

1j67tz.jpg

2i12mph.jpg
You started working on this game again? :roflmao:

Dunno whether it would solve the problem if I replace the infiniti logo on the nose on the yellow part with the Volkswagen logo. I just wanted to stick to the original design that's all. But it's still there, below the infiniti logo. It's just small and thanks to the yellow paint it's barely visible.

Dunno whether it would solve the problem if I replace the infiniti logo on the nose on the yellow part with the Volkswagen logo. I just wanted to stick to the original design that's all. But it's still there, below the infiniti logo. It's just small and thanks to the yellow paint it's barely visible.
You could higher the position of the Infiniti logo and then enlarge the Volkswagen logo ;)

WOW :confused: The Volkwasgen logo is so small that I have to zoom this page to 500 % to see the logo :D

Fixed Volkswagen logo on the nose. Hopefully it's visible now . Also altered the color of the yellow to be the same as it was on the original texture, so it's not shiny anymore. I wanted to keep a brighter one but that makes the logos barely visible. The VW logo is below the Infiniti logo on the yellow part of the nose.
2zew95w.jpg

Fixed Volkswagen logo on the nose. Hopefully it's visible now . Also altered the color of the yellow to be the same as it was on the original texture, so it's not shiny anymore. I wanted to keep a brighter one but that makes the logos barely visible. The VW logo is below the Infiniti logo on the yellow part of the nose.
2zew95w.jpg
Nice, the Logo was a good idea of mine ;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.8%