Cameras The Ultimate Cockpit Movement Cams [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thought this might be more useful than a screenshot. Hope you can see, I have nine choices that are named but the last two don't appear to have a description. I labelled the one I would like to default.

Cam always resets to TVPod after Pitstops, Garage or Change in Car or Venue.
Thanks for your time Mate, hope this helps.

Last edited:
I have an issue that the super close-high cockpit (the last cockpit cam) doesn't "take".
I select and drive with it, but when i leave the game (or change tracks, cars...) it resets to the normal cockpit.

Edit: Related (pretty much the same) to what Steve is reporting.

Thought this might be more useful than a screenshot. Hope you can see, I have nine choices that are named but the last two don't appear to have a description. I labelled the one I would like to default.

Cam always resets to TVPod after Pitstops, Garage or Change in Car or Venue.
Thanks for your time Mate, hope this helps.

All that is required I think.
Is to rename cockpit with lateral-push-close and lateral-push-close with cockpit.
I will do this on one of the cams and then you can tell me if it worked or not because im not exactly sure why its doing this.

ahh I think it might be down to the fact when I made some repairs to stop black screen happening by renaming some of them so the default names are within the cams I left the rear views cam in the middle and not the end.
I think this is why I will have to test and find out.

My game save is gone god damit.
Bloody 80 hours play tons of ghost laps all gone.
Time trial on clasics where I was 11th now gone all the scenario races all below 100th some below 20 all now gone. This is a bad day for me.
Such an annoying game

My game save is gone god damit.
Bloody 80 hours play tons of ghost laps all gone.
Time trial on clasics where I was 11th now gone all the scenario races all below 100th some below 20 all now gone. This is a bad day for me.
Such an annoying game
Wooow I know what you feel man... ): Same thing happenned with me a couple of days ago. Haven't lost as much as you, but had already finished almost two careers and some other stuff... horrible indeed >.<

BTW... I'm trying to find the cam that is the closest possible to the on in this video:

The one I'm using (and which I believe is the closest one) is this one:
cam5.png

And then I've thought: maybe Y axis could be lowered a little and just a littleee more zoom... do you think it is possible? :) If not, could you just give me so help in achieving this (noob to modding hehe).

Congrats for the great mod man! Keep it up, these cameras are awesome :)

Bad news Mate, was it messing around with this MOD that caused the problem? I hope not, as you've got it working perfect. Genius! Shame Codemasters don't have any!

Thanks again, and if there is ever anything I can help you with do not hesitate to ask.

;)

I absolutely love one of the cockpit cams.Just feel natural and WOW altogether.
However ive got one question/request if possible pls :).
I'm one for realism ,therefore i dont really like the fact that when you dive into the pits the camera changes to this utterly unrealistic cam ,as if your neck was a half a meter long putting your head way high..
So is there any way I could change it back to any of the cockpit cams pls pls pls!!!?????
Anyone knows how let me know pls!!!

I'm one for realism ,therefore i dont really like the fact that when you dive into the pits the camera changes to this utterly unrealistic cam ,as if your neck was a half a meter long putting your head way high..
So is there any way I could change it back to any of the cockpit cams pls pls pls!!!?????

You would have to rename that camera to headcam to have that one come up as you go into the pits.
This problem will happen still if its changed for others if there cam isn't the one you want.
There can only be one headcam with that name.

Sorry for bothering again, but this mod change 90s cam? I try with 90s williams (nigel mansell with mustache :D) and the cameras are the default ones!

You can turn those cinematic cameras off once in game. Go to options/driving assists and it will be at the bottom.
Bear in mind that if you save mid session it will revert back to on so you will have to switch them off again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes