Cameras The Ultimate Cockpit Movement Cams [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can turn those cinematic cameras off once in game. Go to options/driving assists and it will be at the bottom.
Bear in mind that if you save mid session it will revert back to on so you will have to switch them off again.
It's not the Cinematic cam I'm talking about.
It's the half t-cam-half cockpit-cam I'm talking about that your view changes to straight as you dive into the pits! Not the cinematic cam!!
thx anyway.

Ok bro, for real now. My mod doesn't make the camera move down when changing gears, it makes it pitch but there is no option for making it pitch up when shifting up and down when shifting down because that what should happen don't you agree ? When shifting up then for a moment there is no momentum (for like a split second) and then singly the power kicks in so the head should pitch up and vice versa - shifting down is like braking.
Default settings and partly your mod makes the camera move forward and back and when a slight forward movement when shifting down is kinda acceptable then moving back when shifting up is not because there is no room for the drivers head to move back because the helmet is already touching the shock absorbed behind the helmet.

Do we agree so far on this or not ?

Last edited:
I will check later!

I will redownload the game and install these again.
There may of been a error on my behalf when updating the reported error im going to have to recheck again
This should only take me 7 min to download :)

259ljyq.jpg

Ok 15 min ooops

Check my post bro. 5 up.

BTW will you undo your dislikes if I will undo mine ?

Yeah it can all be adjusted though.
Monnet gives you more options that head cam,
You should look into it,
There is a option for timing on the gear change but on the modern cars it don't feel right because there is hardly any pause.
You can use it on the classic cars.

I know, the same thing is in the head type, but F1's shift in like 0.01 of a second that's why my shifting is so quick, am I wrong ?

I know, the same thing is in the head type, but F1's shift in like 0.01 of a second that's why my shifting is so quick, am I wrong ?

The shift you have control on the speed it moves the distance, the time it takes before throttle moves you back the time it takes for the gear down to take effect on your view the distance and speed.

Yeah, but I'm not using movement. You know whats the scientific definitions of inertia right ? Well I believe that the inertia of the head or the body is to large to be actually moved in a split second. You can hear how long it takes to change a gear, it's a blip and that's it. All that can be done in this time s a little pitch, also the harness is so tight that there is no way the driver cam move forward or back.

Yeah, but I'm not using movement. You know whats the scientific definitions of inertia right ? Well I believe that the inertia of the head or the body is to large to be actually moved in a split second. You can hear how long it takes to change a gear, it's a blip and that's it. All that can be done in this time s a little pitch, also the harness is so tight that there is no way the driver cam move forward or back.

Yep that's why ive kept it down to a minimum,
But you can have fun with the classic cars.

Did you check the 90s cameras? Still not working, try again but nothing

I just deleted the cars folder.
I did a install check on steam and it replaced them with the original files,
I then downloaded this pack and replaced them.
I then tested and they all work just fine.

Did you check the 90s cameras? Still not working, try again but nothing

I take it you backups your mods so do this.
Delete the car folder.............
right click f1 2013 in steam the goto properties at the very bottom then click on local files.
Then click on verify integrity of game files.
Steam will now check your install and replace any mod you may have installed.
Once this is done goto
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\f12013
Then download this rar file and drag and drop the car folder into it.
When it says overwrite select yes then tick do this for all files and select yes to all.

Last edited:
I take it you backups your mods so do this.
Delete the car folder.............
right click f1 2013 in steam the goto properties at the very bottom then click on local files.
Then click on verify integrity of game files.
Steam will now check your install and replace any mod you may have installed.
Once this is done goto
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\f12013
Then download this rar file and drag and drop the car folder into it.
When it says overwrite select yes then tick do this for all files and select yes to all.

I have the 17 folders for the cars (11 for 2013s and 6 for 80s), your .rar file come with the 17 folders too. The 90s cars its a DLC, its impossible to change the cameras for 90s?
If you did, you not include it in the .rar

I have the 17 folders for the cars (11 for 2013s and 6 for 80s), your .rar file come with the 17 folders too. The 90s cars its a DLC, its impossible to change the cameras for 90s?
If you did, you not include it in the .rar

Oh you talking about those omg
No you cant edit those cars right now there part of a download pack and were unable to access the files,
I wish I could because they truly suck.
I understand what you mean now and im sorry but it cant be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back