Cameras The Ultimate Cockpit Movement Cams [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
First you need to use Fergo BinXML to turn the xml into a txt file.
Your better of using the default cam set because there is only one head cam.
Look for head cam in the list and scan down until you find position.X xxxx Yxxxx Z xxxxx

X = left and right Y = the hight Z = forward and back.
Simple way to make a cam closer is to lower the FOV field of view.
1.0 = 1 meter 0.1 = 10 cm
Edit something save txt file convert back load game and test.

<Parameter name="axisScale" type="vector3" x="-0.016" y="0.11" z="0.003" />
<Parameter name="axisScaleForTilt" type="vector3" x="1.0" y="0.02" z="0.00150" />
<Parameter name="twistScale" type="vector3" x="-0.020" y="0.0" z="0.08" />

Red = left and right movement.
Blue = up and down movement

Thanks! I wil try :D Thats what i need to know, thanks again

I am using your 3.0 pack, only cockpit cam ( head cam wright?) and like to keep it, what do I need to turn off?

Show me a pic of the camera your after.
Look if you need help setting up a camera on a triple screen or a projector im sure I can help.
Your after a static camera that don't move am I right

Sorry got to figure out how to make a screenshot i am using gamebooster and radeonpro.

But I am using just a single screen, and racing with drivers view low in the cockpit with all movements, as realistic as possible, thats why i dont want a hud in any view, I'd rather delete all the others to have that cam in garage and pitsstops as well.

Sorry got to figure out how to make a screenshot i am using gamebooster and radeonpro.

But I am using just a single screen, and racing with drivers view low in the cockpit with all movements, as realistic as possible, thats why i dont want a hud in any view, I'd rather delete all the others to have that cam in garage and pitsstops as well.

You can turn it of within the option menu

Go to the main menu and then to my f1. There you go to settings and you disable the rev meter. Then the hud is disabled

Yeah, every update this gets better, thanks very much. I am having problems setting the cam I want as default though. Whenever I pit or come in to garage it resets itself so I have to cycle through to find the one I want again when back out on track. Its not a major problem but it would be nice if I could have it default. Any suggestions?

Yeah, every update this gets better, thanks very much. I am having problems setting the cam I want as default though. Whenever I pit or come in to garage it resets itself so I have to cycle through to find the one I want again when back out on track. Its not a major problem but it would be nice if I could have it default. Any suggestions?

Find chase close within the xml and count witch one after the chase close it is.
Once you know the name of it and the name of the one its jumping to its just a case of renaming or cutting and pasting them to swap there place within the txt.
This shouldn't be hard to do I could do it for you but I lack the info required as above.

F11 is steams screen shot default button use that and upload and link the image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes