PC2 The Project CARS Survey: Have Your Say!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
1.jpg

Project CARS developers Slightly Mad Studios have launched a sizable survey aimed at gathering opinions about their current title and its in development sequel, Project CARS 2, allowing everyone to voice their opinion on the direction the franchise should take.

The survey is open to anyone who wishes to partake regardless of WMD membership status.

Although a smash hit in the sales charts, PCARS received quite a bit of bad press upon it's release from the sim racing community, and deservedly so, with many feeling a title that had been in development for such a long time shouldn't have been launched with such a sizable number of glitches, bugs and an all round unpolished feel that the title had on initial release.

It appears that the World of Mass Development community driven project is looking to learn from past mistakes and is opening up to a wider audience with this survey.

How do you feel PCARS should develop the game (and sequel) going forward? Leave your comments in the section below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to say that I have never got ffb in pCars so good as it is in iR, AC, RRE, AM etc. There is not enough front tire feel, I don't feel the connection between tarmac and rubber as I should feel. Street cars are worst in that, they just float w/out any feel.

But I had one more important thing to say, be sure that there is Fanatec support also in PS4-version, don't be pussies and let Sony says what you do. Sony is ***hole with this whole case with F's wheels.

Have to say that I have never got ffb in pCars so good as it is in iR, AC, RRE, AM etc. There is not enough front tire feel, I don't feel the connection between tarmac and rubber as I should feel. Street cars are worst in that, they just float w/out any feel.

But I had one more important thing to say, be sure that there is Fanatec support also in PS4-version, don't be pussies and let Sony says what you do. Sony is ***hole with this whole case with F's wheels.
No Fanatic support with Sony anymore.They have fallen out big time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back