The Off-Topic Thread

KS95

RACER Moderator
Just to avoid spamming threads, how about an off-topic thread.. basically to ask stuff and talk about stuff that doesn't need it's own thread or isn't very relative.

I'll start lol. Is anyone else having problems downloading from tracciontrasera? I just get redirected to the homepage every time :(

Damn Orangutans are still at it and F****ed up!!

Can't use arrow to return to previous page as it won't go back to the previous page.

The way I found to view a different page was to log out and then log back in. That's the way I got to this page from the viewing a post on the tracks thread!!!

Clicking on the "Recent Pages" down arrow opens to a pile of links that go NOWHERE!!!!

Also there is the F***Book, twitter and two other icons on top of any page I've been on.

Hope it's fixed by tomorrow!!!

I think you need to clear your cache or something Boomer because I don't have any of that. And as I've posted before this is temporary. When they updated the forum software it made the custom RD theme obsolete, they're working on a new one.

Well, they fixed part of my cpmplaint!

What's with the Facebook, Twitter, etc. icons that are on top of every page?
Need to be put somewhere else, IMHO!!

And Yes, Scott, my cache was empty when I started the forum. Befpre signing in.

Well, they fixed part of my cpmplaint!

What's with the Facebook, Twitter, etc. icons that are on top of every page?
Need to be put somewhere else, IMHO!!

And Yes, Scott, my cache was empty when I started the forum. Befpre signing in.

Okay well I disabled my ad blocker just to see. It should look like this:

sBi3HCK.png

Is that where you see the social icons or do you see them at the top of the page? Also, what browser are you using?

That is where those social icons appeared, but they are no longer visible.

A better place for them would be horizontally across the top of a page in the black area to the right of the RD logo if they want to have them. IMHO.

That is where those social icons appeared, but they are no longer visible.

A better place for them would be horizontally across the top of a page in the black area to the right of the RD logo if they want to have them. IMHO.

They'll probably put it up there near the header when they finish the new custom RD theme :)

2928549834.png

So, yea. please use thumbnails when you post those 1MB+ images, because chances are everybody else is posting 1MB+ images too and things bog down.

Though it looks like my best result in the past couple months was 1.35/0.37.. still slow. TBH I would be super happy with 2down/1up, no monthly cap and very low latency. But that is not going to happen.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 41 73.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 14 25.0%