The Off-Topic Thread

KS95

RACER Moderator
Just to avoid spamming threads, how about an off-topic thread.. basically to ask stuff and talk about stuff that doesn't need it's own thread or isn't very relative.

I'll start lol. Is anyone else having problems downloading from tracciontrasera? I just get redirected to the homepage every time :(

We lost our sun yesterday :( Torrential downpours of rain.. although I think I missed it when I was at work xD Cloudy today though :(

Where abouts in the world are you?

Sun haven't seen that thing in a little while, its was cloudy and rainy yesterday, same today, same saturday.

and I got some ranch popcorn while I was on vacation last weekend, its very delicious, and no I can't share. lol

Some say that he fights all alone against bugs. Both in real and virtual life. And that over 10 years he developed a tool capable of controlling land-air rockets if you tweak the ini and fix QLOG. All we now is that he's not the Stig... but he is the Stig's computer geek cousin :p

YaY a thread for guys like me-lol!
I got the newest version of racer to work. i also wanted to say that in New Brunswick, Canada, it was sunny and hot but after i got off work it got cloudy....and thankfully it is less humid. BTW, my city is hosting the IAFF World Juniors and it is great seeing everyone from different countries.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back