1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Off-Topic Thread

Discussion in 'Racer' started by KS95, Jul 23, 2010.

1. KS95

RACER Moderator

Just to avoid spamming threads, how about an off-topic thread.. basically to ask stuff and talk about stuff that doesn't need it's own thread or isn't very relative.

I'll start lol. Is anyone else having problems downloading from tracciontrasera? I just get redirected to the homepage every time :(
  2. Nope, I don't have problems. How is the weather today? Here the sun is shining:tongue:
  3. KS95

RACER Moderator

We lost our sun yesterday :( Torrential downpours of rain.. although I think I missed it when I was at work xD Cloudy today though :(

Where abouts in the world are you?
  4. Still it's better than nothing;)
    I'm from Belgium and I though you wouldn't answer that question:D
  5. Sun haven't seen that thing in a little while, its was cloudy and rainy yesterday, same today, same saturday.

and I got some ranch popcorn while I was on vacation last weekend, its very delicious, and no I can't share. lol
  6. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Does this thread deserves a sticky? Or should we setup an offtopic poll for that :thumb:
  7. "the weather thread"
  8. Yes the answers will be Yes, No, Maybe and cheese lmao! why cheese, because I said so lol
  9. So, If it is the off-topic tread is like... I can post (almost) anything I want? :D

10. KS95

RACER Moderator

Haha.. if it becomes a Sticky.. I will have to lol.. a lot xD

And yeah Splashonda, why not ;)
  11. Bram

Mahna Mahna!!!!!!
  12. I'm sure there will be some good discussions on here as well as (very) silly things:) dank u wel
  13. Bram

I met Ruud this week in real life. But thats almost on-topic not?
  14. I wonder, for what works Ruud actually? Is it a company? or on his own? do they other stuff aswell? Cause Racer seems to be a big complex project. I hope he will not read this though lol
  15. KS95

RACER Moderator

Haha, I think that made my day lol

Yeah, what's the creator (behind the awesomeness that is racer) like? :p
  16. Some say that he fights all alone against bugs. Both in real and virtual life. And that over 10 years he developed a tool capable of controlling land-air rockets if you tweak the ini and fix QLOG. All we now is that he's not the Stig... but he is the Stig's computer geek cousin :p
  17. Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
  18. YaY a thread for guys like me-lol!
    I got the newest version of racer to work. i also wanted to say that in New Brunswick, Canada, it was sunny and hot but after i got off work it got cloudy....and thankfully it is less humid. BTW, my city is hosting the IAFF World Juniors and it is great seeing everyone from different countries.
  19. indeed.....but wouldn't they count them?