The Off-Topic Thread

KS95

RACER Moderator
Just to avoid spamming threads, how about an off-topic thread.. basically to ask stuff and talk about stuff that doesn't need it's own thread or isn't very relative.

I'll start lol. Is anyone else having problems downloading from tracciontrasera? I just get redirected to the homepage every time :(

s.Garfield.Lasagna.gif

mmmmm....lasagne...

I download Sony Vegas..something or other recently, I decided I would give it a bit of a test. It came out well, don't you think? Shame the timing goes a bit off :(

I even used an encoder to get the file size down to 14mb, from the original 447mb!

Edit: I'm quite enjoying this.. lol. Hopefully over the christmas holidays I'll do one with drums as well, that'd be awesome.

Last week, just a block away from where I live, I saw a mint 1970 442 Oldsmobile. It was amazing.. Never thought I would ever see one IRL in a "natural" environment.. I almost cried for joy.. just thought I would share. No photos as I did not have my camera, but next time I will rush home and get it :)

Last week, just a block away from where I live, I saw a mint 1970 442 Oldsmobile. It was amazing.. Never thought I would ever see one IRL in a "natural" environment.. I almost cried for joy.. just thought I would share. No photos as I did not have my camera, but next time I will rush home and get it :)
my uncle has a 72 (I believe) 442 Olds, red with a black vinyl top and black vinyl interior. the engine in those things look so huge. (I wish i had a picture of the thing because it does look good). only parts that aren't original to it is the radio, and the color, I guess it was originally black.

I like japaniese cars, like Nissan 200SX RS13 (180SX/240SX), Skyline R32 GTR, Toyota Supra JZA80, Toyota Corolla AE86, KE70 :) they are all awesome :)
japaniese cars eh? I guess you meant japanese cars. :tongue:

Not my favorite kind of cars, really depends on the year as to what cars i like. like right now i like what Ford is coming up with. though back up to about early 2000's and I liked Chryslers offerings (300M (not to be confused with the 300C which is a terrible boxy gangster mobile), PT Cruiser, Prowler, SRT-4) infact I like Chryslers from about 83-2000. pre-83 its a mixture of cars really. Aspen Wagon, Mini Cooper, Mustang, Cuda, Challenger, Fairlane, Galaxy, Valiant (I could of bought one for 500$, still hitting myself for not doing it), Beetle, Delorean (terribly 80s styling but still very unique). But thats just rattling off the top of my head, theres more then that for sure.

yep you're right :p japanese cars I like xD

I like old cars, from mid 80's to mid 90's :) the best cars ever :) then it comes that crappy sh*t with stupid plastic everywhere and cars without soul and face ... I drowe many new cars..and they don't have that spirit that old ones have

Who's with me? :p

The delorean is just the car equivalent of the titanic, it was even built in the same place!

I like Japanese cars too, they just have a spirit that other cars don't have IMO :)

Cars made before 1990 are definitely OLD. And imo 1990-2010(and even newer) cars are the best. I would never buy car that is made before 1990.
I'd buy quite a number of cars built before 1990, infact theres cars I'd buy that are easily twice as old as me. Like that Valiant (it was abouts a 1965). I don't think 1990-2010 cars are the best, infact I have one in mind that is quite terrible (at least to look at). and all this "safety tech" junk they put on now, is silly, like back up sensors, radar cruise control, blind spot monitoring systems. do we really NEED those things? I think it is time to go back to basics really because all this safety stuff has resulted in a car that started out weighing maybe 1 ton, now weights in at 2 1/2 tons. Yeah imagine a direct injected 4 cylinder in a car that doesn't have any real safety junk in it, it would have power, and I'd imagine it would do great on fuel as well.

But I feel my PT was built in the right time, before everyone started using electronic throttles, electronic steering. My PT doesn't have ABS, Traction Control, power locks, power mirrors. its lucky that it has power windows and an am/fm cd cassette. only thing I think that would be nice is an auxilary jack, but a cassette adapter does that job, and does it well.

kind of a double post, sorry. but you'll never guess what broke down again....

my computer -.- what happened this time? bluescreen of death, randomly, restarted, booted up the Dell crap like it always does, then just black after that, tried booting from the windows cd, froze up. goes to the setup just fine, tells me everything there and it all seems to be fine. Whats gone wrong now? no idea. any of you have a clue? and of those of you curious I'm posting this from my parents 10 year old computer (not even 1ghz processor).

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 50 36.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 80 58.8%