The Off-Topic Thread

KS95

RACER Moderator
Just to avoid spamming threads, how about an off-topic thread.. basically to ask stuff and talk about stuff that doesn't need it's own thread or isn't very relative.

I'll start lol. Is anyone else having problems downloading from tracciontrasera? I just get redirected to the homepage every time :(

Would have to go back 2 computers to find versions that old and I'm not sure I kept em - once 050f came out I think I consolidated content to that version and got rid of the betas.

The old figure 8 track with the low poly Ferraris could do with updating :p Then went through the Renault Alpine, Spoon S2000, before getting the Murcielago (which is good structurally but really needs some shader/texture work).

So I guess I'm like middle aged? haha :)

And yeah, I'd love to try out an old version, I'm sure I remember the old Renault and the S2000 - long time ago!

And congrats to us for 10k posts :)

Lmao, a grandma who does youtube parodies, nice. xD

And speaking of crazy drivers. An elderly woman once stopped halfway through a roundabout to let us out. That's scary for two reasons, one - it's clearly illegal and might dangerous, two - most elderly women think we're going to hit them or w/e because of our car.. (it is pretty loud, but still). We couldn't even overtake her because she wasn't on the correct side of the road most of the time, scary driver!

Lmao, a grandma who does youtube parodies, nice. xD

And speaking of crazy drivers. An elderly woman once stopped halfway through a roundabout to let us out. That's scary for two reasons, one - it's clearly illegal and might dangerous, two - most elderly women think we're going to hit them or w/e because of our car.. (it is pretty loud, but still). We couldn't even overtake her because she wasn't on the correct side of the road most of the time, scary driver!
Well bad to know that bad drivers aren't just in America. (if you visit my blog I think I've ranted more about the drivers here then I have posted modeling things lol). I don't think I'm a great driver by any means but man some of the people that drive here, I wonder how they even got their driver's license.

Hmm, I could use some tech help.

Every time I turn my computer on, about half of the cars in my Racer folder are missing their ini's. Luckily as I'm on Windows 7, I can restore the folder to before the ini disappeared. Does anyone know why this would be happening or how to fix it?

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%