Cars The Need For Speed

Lots of inspiration on this thread, or too many old people? lol, I'm one of them so I can't complain :D

Aiming for completion status... still lots to do. As subtle as these details are, they're worth the while.

__custom_showroom_1503599497.jpg

As for colors here are some of the more rare combinations (and some special order options, some actually unidentified). I'd think about adding some of these on top of the standards:

rosso corsa - sabbia (red - tan)
rosso corsa - nero (red - black)
giallo - nero (yellow - black)
bianco - sabbia (white - tan)
nero - sabbia (black - tan)
nero - crema (black - cream)

'Sabbia' is the yellowish/tan color that's the 'standard tan' interior of Ferraris at the time. 'Crema' is kind of an off-white extremely light tan, think of sand on a beach in the sun. I'm putting all the italian names so you can simply google and the color will come right up.

My suggestions:

argento_metallizzato-sabbia
ufUQSSJ.jpg

nero_metallizzato-nero
qr6m1NJ.jpg

blu_sera_metallizzato-crema_(dash=nero)
xtrpZgF.jpg

Outlandish combination of flat black with all red interior (carpet, leather, dash)
nero-rosso_(all)
Q2HsA4e.jpg

WgQPVZJ.jpg

Special order color option
blu_chairo-sabbia
BJXzvYO.jpg

My personal favorite, special order color option (not rosso metallizzato) with saddle brown dash
special_order-sabbia_(dash=cuoio)
dyG34i1.jpg

TtDi48M.jpg

Finally a classic red metallic on an all tan interior
rosso_metallizzato-sabbia
5BlgOk8.png

wBsV8Yi.png

*Pumped :)

Sheez talk about giving me a break...! LOL, love all those colors man, those dark metallic blue options are soooo coool, very nice. I'll see what I can do.

One more thing about these owner manuals. If you just Google, you'll find them quite easily and for just about any Ferrari made. Up until a few years ago Ferrari used to host them
on their website. They still do, but now you have to be a Ferrari owner to access them.
They don't really care about them being shared and all that though. Unlike Lamborghini for example. Was looking for days to find one for the Diablo Jota. Impossible to find apart from original printed ones paying outrageous prices. I always love to read these things, must be my Flight Simulator heritage hahaha....

Yeah, this is stunning. :geek:

Stingray, thanks again for posting those references. I had the service manual with a similar drawing of the front suspension, and after double-checking vs. yours I basically had things correct in the A-arms (within a reasonable margin of error in measurement) but mine didn't show the inner steering rack pivot and my guess was not entirely accurate. So I've improved the steering geometry as a result. :thumbsup:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 24 13.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 27 14.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 67 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 103 55.7%