Cars The Need For Speed

Colours mostly look nice, I just think the yellow needs some more orange in it.
https://www.mecum.com/lots/CA0815-219916/1993-ferrari-512-tr/

It's always a tricky color to get, but depends on where you look. If you search for 1995 Giallo Modena this shade is the most common:

1995-ferrari-f512-m-1-of-75-service-just-completed-giallo-modena-499888-12.JPG

With a little bit of orange it looks like this:
Showroom_a3dr_ferrari_512tr_24-7-2017-19-33-18.jpg

The Bullgod has answered with another external sound progress update :laugh:

Sound is now much smoother,pleasing to the ear. Relaxing for longer drives. Also added some slight highpitch blend. Sound becomes more raw as you use f6 cams sticked to the body. There is also some slight interaction with the environment simulation going on to make it not as 'dry' sounding (gt6/sport...)

Those are some beautiful color combos, I guess most won't set for red! I've only found the shade of red leather of the black model a bit to much on the bordeaux side vs the more vivid red picture on page 27. But color temperature (higher Kelvin) on the showrooms might take a part on it vs a real photo.

Edit: Btw, there's a piece inside the wheels that seems to be receiving the body color faintly.

Last edited:
Those are some beautiful color combos, I guess most won't set for red! I've only found the shade of red leather of the black model a bit to much on the bordeaux side vs the more vivid red picture on page 27. But color temperature (higher Kelvin) on the showrooms might take a part on it vs a real photo.

Edit: Btw, there's a piece inside the wheels that seems to be receiving the body color faintly.

Yes, I've noticed after taking those screenshots too, simple shader setting already fixed ;)

The Bullgod has answered with another external sound progress update :laugh:

Sound is now much smoother,pleasing to the ear. Relaxing for longer drives. Also added some slight highpitch blend. Sound becomes more raw as you use f6 cams sticked to the body. There is also some slight interaction with the environment simulation going on to make it not as 'dry' sounding (gt6/sport...)

Anything above idle sounds fantastic! really brings new life to the car, good to see you working on sounds again. See if you can do something like this for idling sound, the open exhausts on the Jota are really loud:

The thing I'm wondering is if you actually put that Alpine 3CD radio from the Diablo behind that radio cover above the vents in the Ferrari :laugh:. Take as long as you need man...enough of a break? :D

Believe me I didn't miss this message, but I've gave it some thought as it was the first thing that came to mind when seeing the radio behind that cover... but no, I better focus on finishing it :cool:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 30 16.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 24 12.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 27 14.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 26 14.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 67 36.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 104 55.9%