Cars The Need For Speed

That leather wrapped door panel and shift knob...Jesus man!!! I can only dream to attain your level of skill when it comes to modeling one day. Hats off!

This is one epic project and your working pace and quality is just outstanding.

Thanks and keep sharing!

Interesting, I thought the SE30 was based on a 93' model as when it was first presented (the Countach SE25 was from 88'), even if only delivered in 94' but all interior pics show the newer wheel covered in alcantara (and different/lighter door panels). It's one of those cases where 95' model means sold in 94'.
What's important is that the whole model is year accurate, and this 94-95' thing is really minor for the NFS heritage (and an ugly wheel bitmap), while giving way to a SE30 is priceless!

1993 Diablo VT
L04185.jpg
L04186.jpg

1994 Diablo SE30
L05255.jpg
L05254.jpg
L05257.jpg

1995 Diablo SE30 Jota
lamborghini_diablo_se30_jota_side_profile-1024x575.jpg
mc16_r194_011.jpg
lamborghini_diablo_se30_jota.jpg

You make the VT, do you intend to do the SE30, please do the SE30 Jota the most powerful Diablo.

So glad I bought your Prelude back in the day even though I had no use/want for it and only purchased it to support your effort. I will be sending a bit more than that Prelude cost ASAP. Love your Boss Mustang and didn't even know that I needed a Lambo Diablo in my life as much as I now do. I'm fan-girling just at the thought of the Corvette and Viper.
Thank you so much.

...Speaking of the Prelude, yall should go buy it now if you haven't. The stock version is a cool little car to drive and look at, but the track assassin R-version is a vicious BMW killer, and one of the favorite toys in my digital garage. :)

This is going to sound like an odd request, but hey, here goes.

Could you make just 1 model to actually look like the original? So it looked like AC but driving an NFS model around? Maybe use a LOD model or something? I dont know, it just tickles my fancy to see a 20+ year old model in the game.

Carry on :)

That's an interesting idea actually, for us the retro-freaks... I'll see if I can find the time to mess around a bit.

As usual, thanks for all the comments, interest and support, sorry if I don't reply to each message but make sure I always read everything and I appreciate your words.

The Lude might be a low profile car, but the Type-R with the Integra engine and fully adjustable suspension is something else. Thanks to Aphidgod for making such a good job on the physics.

Back to our subject, I'm calling the Diablo DONE :)

Screenshot_a3dr_lambo_diablo_vt_miseluk_28-4-117-15-0-35.jpg
Screenshot_a3dr_lambo_diablo_vt_miseluk_28-4-117-14-59-52.jpg
Screenshot_a3dr_lambo_diablo_vt_miseluk_28-4-117-14-59-27.jpg
Screenshot_a3dr_lambo_diablo_vt_miseluk_28-4-117-14-58-7.jpg

Next week I'll be busy with another project, but I'll resume this thread with the 512 TR.

You make the VT, do you intend to do the SE30, please do the SE30 Jota the most powerful Diablo.

Yes we have the SE30 ready on the physics department. Just needs the proper model, but it's coming.

This is going to sound like an odd request, but hey, here goes.

Could you make just 1 model to actually look like the original? So it looked like AC but driving an NFS model around? Maybe use a LOD model or something? I dont know, it just tickles my fancy to see a 20+ year old model in the game.

Carry on :)
low2.jpg

Done in like 5 minutes. I think it has more triangles than the game would allow back then (67 for the body alone). Even the textures are bigger than they should, 256x256 for the body, 128x128 wheels.

Plane016VRayCompleteMap.jpg
Cylinder076VRayCompleteMap.jpg

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%