The Evo Triangle

Tracks The Evo Triangle 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
hmm, weird, maybe its connected to tracks size, those three are all huge RTB creations (which all run on my low spec PC tho, can't check RAM usage or anything right now, I'm at work)

Does this track work for you? (http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/glencoe.17121/)

Glencoe does not work for me either anymore as well. Before it did. The only thing I did with Assetto Corsa was install a ReShade and SweetFX but I un installed it correctly after. Because I had a back-up of my original Assetto Corsa (V1.15.2) installation and I just replaced the files.

I just find it unusual as how I choose the track and it loads I get the LED indicator on my PC that It's loading then it suddenly stops. I go into Task Manager and I see ''acs.exe has stopped responding''. It's always that particular file as well.

I just find it unusual as how I choose the track and it loads I get the LED indicator on my PC that It's loading then it suddenly stops. I go into Task Manager and I see ''acs.exe has stopped responding''. It's always that particular file as well.
I'm no IT expert but the common thing of all those tracks is they they span a huge area ingame, so maybe this is rather a windows error and not a AC one. Maybe its some memory allocation thing influenced by the compatibilty settings...

Do the big area Kunos tracks (Highlands, Nordschleife, Black Cat Country) still work?

If you haven't tried yet, maybe run a Steam File Integrity check, just to be sure there is nothing left over from any mod installations (like ReShade) that could cause a problem.

Do you run the game in 64bit or do you run 32bit mode?

If you haven't tried yet, maybe run a Steam File Integrity check, just to be sure there is nothing left over from any mod installations (like ReShade) that could cause a problem.

Do you run the game in 64bit or do you run 32bit mode?

Hi I run the game in 32 bit. Is there an option for running it in 64 bit? I have downloaded The Evo Triangle and Snaefell Mountain Course and The Isle of Man TT. I have downloaded all versions and I am going to check to see which track works without having the loading issue for some reason.

If you don't force 32 bit mode and have a 64bit operating system it should run in 64bit automatically. There is a checkbx in the general settings in AC for that. In 32bit mode I could imagine the game runs out of memory for the big tracks, as it can only user ~3GB of ram.

If you don't force 32 bit mode and have a 64bit operating system it should run in 64bit automatically. There is a checkbx in the general settings in AC for that. In 32bit mode I could imagine the game runs out of memory for the big tracks, as it can only user ~3GB of ram.

Alright, thank you. I already tried that and it makes no difference. But I did try and older version of the track called Snaefell Mountain Course the first version and that loaded straight away. It's just the versions after the first version that seem to not load up for some reason. I think It may be due to the size of the tracks?

Alright, thank you. I already tried that and it makes no difference. But I did try and older version of the track called Snaefell Mountain Course the first version and that loaded straight away. It's just the versions after the first version that seem to not load up for some reason. I think It may be due to the size of the tracks?
Can you run the Kunos Nordschleife? Because it is also quite big (~1 GB). The first Snaefell release was quite barebone as in textures and probably small in file size too (I can't check, deleted it some time ago)

Also, what are your PC specification, what GPU, how much RAM?

Do you have any compatibility settings active on the main ac.exe?

Can you run the Kunos Nordschleife? Because it is also quite big (~1 GB). The first Snaefell release was quite barebone as in textures and probably small in file size too (I can't check, deleted it some time ago)

Also, what are your PC specification, what GPU, how much RAM?

Do you have any compatibility settings active on the main ac.exe?

Hi, I will try running the Kunos Nordschleife track. My PC specifications are as follows.

CPU: AMD FX 4300 Quad Core CPU at 3.8GHz.
GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270 2GB GPU (GDDR5).
Motherboard: GiGABYTE GA78LMT-USB3 (Rev 6.0).
HDD: 2TB HDD.
RAM: 16GB of DDR3 RAM at 1600MHz.

It would appear that the first versions of tracks seem to work better for me than the newer versions for some reason.

Well, I downloaded the latest Content Manager update and The Evo Triangle (V1.2) seems to be working now. I tried the newest version of Snaefell Mountain Course and it does not load but the very first version does.

I think It's probably due to the size of the tracks maybe. That's all I can think of.

I`d like to rate the track "excellent" but this needs to be fixed first:
evo 2.jpg

evo 1.jpg

Expecting update...
While at it maybe consider making the two "GRASS" objects visible caster for shadows so in low sun the scene gets more drama:
evo 3.jpg
evo 4.jpg

Last edited:
Someone just told me about this track that I for some reason had missed. Is there any chance you can add 16 more pits and gridboxes to bring the total up to 32, so it can be used for a trackday server?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back