Resource icon

Misc Telemetry Tool for F1 22 12.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you, but I'm still wondering if I can only be a racing engineer (I don't want to drive) I also tried https://www.team-telemetry.de/download but we also don't know how to set it up.
And we don't connect online, only a friend plays a single career
You can just download the tool, set it up, i.e. have a working Telemetry Tool setup.

E.g. if your friend runs F1 22, then he forwards the UDP data (in Tool: Settings -> Network Settings --> UDP Forward) to your IP address, where you run the Telemetry Tool.

You can make this easier by running a VPN tunnel between your locations (e.g. Hamachi is used by many of my users), as then the IP addresses are "local" within the VPN tunnel, so the traffic can easily sent and there is no need for messing with firewall and public IP addresses etc.

Your friend can play single player career (or online), only thing needed is that he runs the Telemetry Tool with the UDP forward enabled with your IP address and that you run the Telemetry Tool. Then you should receive his data.

Cheers.

Hi @Iko Rein ,

using the new version 12.2 when i try to load a csv files of a friend of mine, I got this strange data...Even on his pc the data look kinda weird so I suppose it's something related to his Xbox and pc??? P.S. Data graph detail is set to max already
1673430016110.png

Hi @Iko Rein ,

using the new version 12.2 when i try to load a csv files of a friend of mine, I got this strange data...Even on his pc the data look kinda weird so I suppose it's something related to his Xbox and pc??? P.S. Data graph detail is set to max alreadyView attachment 630322
To me it seems that there are gaps in the data, i.e. for some reason the system occasionally drops many packets.

From your description I deduct that your friend is running the game on XBox and then data is received by a pc in the same home network.

Some ideas to try
1) Is your friend running the game data at 20,30 or 60 hz range (setting in game Telemetry section)? If at 60hz, try to drop it to 20hz to see, if that changes anything.
2) If your friend is collecting data over Wifi (on e.g. Laptop), connect the laptop directly with cable to the network. Sometimes if the Wifi connection is not strong enough, you might get dropped packets.

Actually to make the graph "better", you might want to view it in the Workspace mode and add some smoothing to the data to "filter" out those anomalies.

Cheers.

@Iko Rein has the last game update disabled the chance to record ghost telemetry in TT? I got alla the data from opponents in race, quali etc..but no more ghost...
I have noticed that sometimes the ghost doesn't work at all. And sometimes it might take 2-3 laps, before the Tool picks up the data. I will do more testing on that prior next release to see if I can pinpoint what changes between the laps.

Cheers.

@Iko Rein hi I've a problem with a driver...setted the program, the vpn etc...everything works great except LAT G - Wheel Speed and, most of all, MAP where drivers are stuck somewhere in the middle. On his side, everything works, but for some reason that data doesn't pass trhough the VPN?? Is it possible?

EDIT: Update tried this morning with another driver, I just got the correct track, the session (TT or race etc) but not a single graph is working, while on his side everything is ok...

P.S. Just bought a standard license
1674318560352.png

Last edited:
@Iko Rein hi I've a problem with a driver...setted the program, the vpn etc...everything works great except LAT G - Wheel Speed and, most of all, MAP where drivers are stuck somewhere in the middle. On his side, everything works, but for some reason that data doesn't pass trhough the VPN?? Is it possible?

EDIT: Update tried this morning with another driver, I just got the correct track, the session (TT or race etc) but not a single graph is working, while on his side everything is ok...

P.S. Just bought a standard license
View attachment 633131
Hmm, I have seen this with F1 games, when the game version, i.e. game data format is wrong, i.e. you get F1 2020 data, but you are expecting F1 2021 data. If you don't receive the LAT G or car positions on the track, it means the

So if you are in F1 22, make sure
1) the driver's game is exporting data in F1 22 mode and his tool is using the Tool in the F1 22 mode.
2) the driver's UDP forward format must be F 1 22. (If the format is F 1 2020, then the above mentioned issue could happen).
3) On the tool on your side, make sure you are also using the Tool in F1 2022 mode (as it seems based on the image.

Cheers.

PS. For the license, I will check the donations later this week and will send out the license files then.

There is the Telemetry in the 'RaceTiming' tab under the other info, which has most of that data. The ERS + damage is available in the 'Opponent Stats' for licensed users., who have also enabled the league admin view. Just a note, in online races the data is there only for those players, who have made their telemetry public.

Cheers.
So the fact I don't see the ers in the ErsOU column is becasue, despite having a license, I haven't enable the admin view?? How can i enable it??

12.3 is getting ready. If you want to give the beta version a go, please PM me.

New additions will be: R3E full support, AC multi-car data support, new rF2 plugin, new multi-lap tire data graphs for longer sessions, forward looking pit window/opponent pit window for map, and many little additions/tweaks/optimizations.

Cheers.

I have the same problem but mine does not collect information from anyone
With which game does this happen? F1 games or something else? And is it with console or pc?

At this point AC does not provide other drivers' data, but that will change with 12.3.
And with DiRT Rallys/Grid 2 or pre-F12017 games there is no other drivers' data.

Cheers.

I have the same problem but mine does not collect information from anyone
Are you perhaps using simhub or something else as a relay to the telemetry tool? I had issues where I couldn't get ghost telemetry in F1 when using simhub as a forwarder. When I changed it directly to the telemetry tool it worked as expected.

Hello Iko, hello everyone,

Usually, I can receive data from a driver even remotely (public IP adress, NAT, etc...).
But since a patch from F1 22 (several months), I have the feeling that emission/reception are totally random...

Yesterday, even with the correct settings (in-game by the driver, network by me), no data in One-Shot Qualifying, and like that, they were back for the race. Unexplainable. And it's the same with other drivers (differents ports).

Do you have this problem too?

It's an amazing tool, everything worked fine before this patch.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Have a nice Sunday.

Hello Iko, hello everyone,

Usually, I can receive data from a driver even remotely (public IP adress, NAT, etc...).
But since a patch from F1 22 (several months), I have the feeling that emission/reception are totally random...

Yesterday, even with the correct settings (in-game by the driver, network by me), no data in One-Shot Qualifying, and like that, they were back for the race. Unexplainable. And it's the same with other drivers (differents ports).

Do you have this problem too?

It's an amazing tool, everything worked fine before this patch.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Have a nice Sunday.
I will do more F1 22 testing this weekend to see if there is something odd. I haven't really driven it much or lately (only 25 hours total time, mostly testing vs. 400+ hours on e.g. F1 2020).

Cheers.

I will do more F1 22 testing this weekend to see if there is something odd. I haven't really driven it much or lately (only 25 hours total time, mostly testing vs. 400+ hours on e.g. F1 2020).

Cheers.
Hello Iko,

Thanks for your reply.

we found a solution: the ports must already be open before the driver even starts the game.

If I close the ports and then reopen them, or the driver changes the telemetry settings, the game fails to receive. The driver must restart the game.

No problem since this method.

Sorry to have disturbed you.

Cheers

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 41 85.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 31.3%