Technology (merged)

• Kyle Evers

You are in the same boat I was.

I had my cruddy 256MB 8500GT Geforce card. I decided I wanted to upgrade, but didn't want to spend much. Well I ended up spending $200 between a new card and PSU, as I got the 4850HD.

Now I haven't played on a 9600GT, but I know for sure if it's anything remotely close to the 4850HD, your performance jump will be huge. My card just owns every sim-racing game right now, especially compared to me 8500GT. I promise you'll be satisfied with a 9600GT.

Thank you didn't know where to put the info, we are running IP.Board 2.1.x I found some code modifications I could make but I will see if we can get the donations to get an upgrade as the IP.Board 2.2.x and higher includes this by default.

Also is live topic a mod?

Logitech Driving Force GT

Hi Guys.

I just bought the DFGT. And i installed the drivers from the Logitech Website.
But my accelerator pedal is just going mad. And is always on full power. I calibrated it but that doesn't work. What can i do?

I get it. I need to use the logitech profiler. How do you guys have your wheel setup?
I have him on 900 but it doesn't work good. I need to make a full turn to make a small turn.

Ivo two things you need to change:

- In the Profiler the wheel rotation(Everyone has a preference mine is set at 360)
- In the game setup change the steering lock. Depending on track, set it to a higher number for twisty tracks like Macau and set it to a lower number for tracks like Brno.

Play with these settings until you find one you are comfortable using. You dont really have to use the whole 900 degress especially with the modern cars. .

My Settings mostly are
Wheel Rotation: 360
Steering lock: 27

I'm back again...

I just noticed that I have been bumped down to a registerd member and I guess it is that I have not been very active for a while (working in France with limited acces to computors), Do I get to be a Racing Club member:skywalker: again when I start to become more active again?
By the way I'm glad to be home again looking in to the forum.:victory:

Set the FFB on Low or Medium. For the FFB strenght depends how big ur arms are lol.

If u set it too high u will be losing time when racing as u are fighting the wheel. If u set it too low then you might be oversteering without getting enough feedback from the wheel. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• ffb.jpg
    ffb.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 223
50% off offer from Logitech

I have received an offer from Logitech of 50% off any one product from their site. If you had received that offer what would you buy?

Looking for ideas lol.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 94 91.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 28 27.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 35 34.0%