Technology (merged)

• Pntgrd

Yes, but some people just might already have the receiver so as to hook the best controller to their PC. BUt you are right about the wheel. I tried mine in rFactor and GTR-E and it just doesn't measure up to my G25 on a PC.

I have no problems really with Ziggo... Although their support is really bad ( to say it nicely, and barely use it :)) i almost always have a stable connection and at full speed. But i am in an area where Multikabel (don't know if that matters) was before and i found that better.
I have the "Alles in 1" pack.
But no real problems here....

I had the same, was on the 'old' casema network till 2 weeks ago. Never had any issues.
Then they migrated the old network and that's when the trouble started.
But, on tuesday i have a machanic coming over so hopefully it gets sorted.

Who is gonna buy a receiver to connect the worst wheel ever build to a PC?

Then spend the money for such a receiver on a decent wheel :D

Bram, I know youre not a fan of the wheel, but it isnt as bad as you make out. Also, it makes sense to use what you have already got if you dont have the readies available to buy another wheel to use on another platform. Better to have one wheel that works on both eh!

Bram, I know youre not a fan of the wheel, but it isnt as bad as you make out. Also, it makes sense to use what you have already got if you dont have the readies available to buy another wheel to use on another platform. Better to have one wheel that works on both eh!

To bad Mike,
I have had the same issues with no FFB on Windows.
And after mailing with MS. The official answer is;
We made the XBOX360 racingwheel for the XBOX360. We don't support the Racing Wheel in combination with whatever type of console or pc you are using beside the XBOX360.:disapointed:

Just another reaction from Bram about the MS Racing wheel:
http://forum.racedepartment.com/rac...-xbox-360-racing-wheel-no-force-feedback.html

Wow, just saw this new headset. Fell in love with it. Bargain at £55. I'll be buying it soon.

7.1 surround.

11024.1.0.jpg

^^ heh heh ... you really are a gadget man eh Abdul mate ... as are we all I guess :D

EDIT: I would get this :drool:
(deffo would not consider full price for it though ... that is more than I paid for my damn G25!!)

And ... does anyone know whether you could output motec type data to the screen on that keyboard ... if so it would be a really groovy external display for this kinda data mehtinks.

Sounds like a nice alternative for a playseat for people with limited space like me. I only wonder if it is as stable as they say, because i tend to be a little hard on the wheel sometimes. I was looking for something like this so i don't have to race in a crap position anymore. Hope someone has one and can tell it is worth the money...
If so, maybe i'll take a G25 with it when i see a nice discount :rotfl:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea